Crazy Times

Jaylen POV
~A Week Later|
After that little argument the house has been quite as fuck. Me and Xavier aren't in the same room for more than 5 minutes. Like right now we're all in the same room and it's hella awkward. This time I get up because I'm over it now. "No sit your ass down!" Sky snaps and I'm shocked. "But I..." I start and she completely cuts me off.

"You two need to fix whatever the fuck is going on! Your both being hella annoying. I hate being here and I'm starting to hate all your faces! Jaylen you love him Xavier you love her. Have make up sex I don't give a fuck just work it out now!" Sky says and we're all shocked by here outburst. "I said NOW! GO" she says and we're making our way upstairs. When did she get so mean! Now we're just sitting on the bed silently.

Since I am the one who started this I guess I speak first...uhm. What do I even say? "I'm sorry that I overreacted that day. I just...I want to go home and I know that can't happen" I say playing with the ends of my hair it's gotten really long. "I'm sorry that I've been overbearing lately I just don't want anything to happen to you or our baby" he says sighing. I hesitantly move into his lap and we hug it out.

This house has literally been driving us all crazy. I still can't wait to get the fuck outta here. Once we get home I'm going to be outside as much as I can. Who knew I'd miss it so much? Then again who knew that any of so bullshit would happen. He captured my lips in a kiss which eventually leads to make up sex. Hot and sexy make up sex might I add.

~Hours Later|
Everything is fine now. We're in a very questionable position. He's finally sleep...call this pussy NyQuil! I'm sorry I literally had to our it wouldn't be right. With position we're in he's sleeping right between my legs. I'm talking face in the honey pot. I start to move and he holds me in place. Like I said before I fell in love with a weird man. I start to move again and this time he wakes up.

His eyes connect with the goods and he licks it making me shake a bit. I move away from him before he can even think about it. "No more" I say getting under the covers. He pouts at me which is very adorable. "Why? I just want one more round" he says and I don't know if my body can handle another orgasm. Wasn't he just sleeping why is he already ready to go again?!

"No go back to sleep" I say and he frowns laying next to me. I lay on my back and he wraps his arms around me laying his head on my chest. His head is under the covers probably looking at my boobs...pervert. I close my eyes and start to go to sleep. That's until I feel his greedy hands rubbing my folds. I start to moan and close my legs. He uses his other arm to hold my legs open. He continues what he's doing and I bite my lip.

He slips two finger into me and hums contently. He slowly moves his fingers in and out as I moan. As soon as I'm about to explode he slides his fingers out. "Goodnight" he says and I know he isn't serious. "Are you serious?" I say wanting release. "No more rounds remember" he says and I can't believe this. That's horny sneak! Now it's not fair. "One more round" I say giving up and his pops up from under the covers. He smirks at me before lining himself up with me.

He slams into me and I grip the sheets. This man is something else. One more round turned into 8 more rounds. He never means one more round. He pounds into me and we both release in unison. He slides out and I shiver feeling his cum drip out of me. If I wasn't pregnant I sure would be after this. I'm definitely done for the night. I collapse on my back and so does he.

I don't care I'm going to sleep I can't take another round. I'm very tired dick game is to good.

~Next Day|
I wake up and of course I can't walk I won't even attempt to. My legs feel like literally jelly. This is all his fault. He doesn't know that gentle sex is and that's fine by me I like it rough. But the next day is always like this. His sex drives literally insane he can probably go for days if I don't stop him. I don't think I want to find out how long he can really go at it.

He's sleeping very peacefully while I can't even move my legs. I should wake him up and make him carry me to the bathroom. Kinda have to throw my guts up kind of have to pee.

Crazy times.