3 Meals Baby!

Jaylen POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I immediately check the time. It's 4:45 o'clock time to start my day. My room has a bathroom thank goodness because it be awkward if I was walking around in a towel. I get into the shower and get out at exactly 5 o'clock. Then I get dressed and go downstairs I was gonna cook breakfast for everyone but there isn't anything to cook.

I grab someone's car keys and drive to the grocery store. I grab some eyes bacon and pancakes mix before driving back to the house. I gather all my ingredients and make a big breakfast. I also read a lot of documents to get the gist of what it is they do legal wise. I grab my iPad and make a full blown schedule and it's pretty amazing if I do say so myself.

These are men I'm sure they'll finish all of this in seconds. Check the time and it's 5:45 Xavier told me to wake him up at 6 but I don't want everything to get cold.

I go upstairs and first I wake Russel up since he's the nicest but damn he's a diva in the morning. "Leave me alone" Russel says and I push him outta bed. "I made breakfast" I say and he jumps off. "Why didn't you start off with that?!" He says panicked running into his bathroom. I laugh and head over to the next room.

This is Marcos room aww snap he has a huge tv! "Wake up I made breakfast" I say and he immediately jumps outta bed. Wow they really like breakfast around here. I make my way to Rockys room and he's already up reading a book. "Hey I made breakfast" I say and he nods closing his book.

I go into Alex's room and of course there's a poster of a half naked female in here. "I made breakfast" I say and he stretches awake. "Good morning beautiful" he says and I roll my eyes playfully. "Morning Alex" I say before leveling his room. Lastly we have Xavier the devil himself. I walk into his room and he has a nice view of the city.

I walk over to him and I can see that's he's tired. "Xavier wake up" I say and he doesn't move a muscle. "I made breakfast" I say because it got all the others up. He still does not move is he dead or something. I walk closer to him and I lay my hand on his warm back. He has a tattoo on his shoulder blade and it's huge. I trace it down noticing it's a huge knife with flames.

"Do you like it fenice" he says and goddamn morning voice mixed with his sexy ass accent is definitely a killer. "Yes I like the flames" I say snatching my hand away form his back and he turns to sit up. He actually has a lot of tattoos and let's not forget about his abs holy moly. "Uhm can I?" I say pointing to the tattoo on his chest that connects with his arm and he nods.

I hesitantly touch the tattoo it's a bird but not a regular bird. "A Phoenix" I say and he nods. Oh man it looks so cool! I noticed that I've been touching him a bit long so I take my hand away. I look into his eyes and they are so enchanting. They tell a story that I'd definitely love to hear. "I um...I made breakfast" I say before I scurry out this room.

That was...intense but nonetheless I need to shake off these weird feelings. I slide down the railing of the stairs and head to the kitchen. "So much glorious food!" Marco says looking at my set up and I laugh. I'm surprised they haven't destroyed the whole thing yet. I spoke to soon there they go rushing to grab plates.

They finally settle down the table having some weird conversations that I don't listen to. I can't help but think about Sky she's my cousin and my best friend. The only family I have left and I up and left her. "This is really good Jayjay" Marco says and my head snaps up giving him a smile. After a while Xavier comes down and eats some of my masterpiece too. After everyone is done they put there plates in the sink and head upstairs.

"Come on" Xavier says and I walk upstairs to. We all go into his office and I admit that I don't know what's happening. "What's the schedule for today looking like?" He and and I smirk. Yes you'll all be impressed by my second wonderful masterpiece. "So your old schedule was extremely chaotic and I realized you people don't eat until dinner...which is take out you even have days for different takeouts" is say looking at the old schedule who made this shit.

"Yeah no so the new schedule obviously involves 3 meals a day. Also you have a lot of meetings today. I prioritized so that the important ones are first and you have time to do things in the space between them. Lunch is at 12 o'clock so I expect everyone to be back here by then" I say and they all look shocked.

"3 meals...not just one" Marco says and I nod. "3 meals boys" I say and they all cheer. "Finally I won't starve until dinner" Russel says and I smile. "Okay everyone heard the lady let's go" Rocky says and the boys exit the office. "Do you like that new schedule?" I asks Xavier hoping I didn't over step. "Yes it's perfect fenice" he says and I smile.

"Good because it definitely took a while to make and 1 meal a day isn't healthy at all neither is takeout everyday" I say and he shrugs. "This place definitely needed a women's touch" I say planning lunch out in my head. I follow Xavier out of his office and in to his car. "What can you do bambolina?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow.

"For lunch?" I asks and he shakes his head. "Fighting wise how are you good" he says and that brings back memories. "I...I can't fight I don't know what your talking about" I say not wanting to go into the past details for my life. Especially not with someone I barely know. "So those nights at the club?" He asks and I sigh.

"All luck" I say knowing that I'm lying and I think he knows too. "Okay" he says pulling up in front of the casino today its bound to be a long day.