Paint War pt.1

Jaylen POV
~Next Day|
"So you put your shirt on first then your pants?" I question and he nods maybe he really is a psychopath. "No it's pants then you put your shirt on" I say and he shrugs. "Why does it matter?" Xavier asks and I shrug. "I don't know" I say and he opens the door to the house. "I'm home!" I shout and you can already hear the thudding upstairs.

They all run down the stairs but Sky gets to me first. "I didn't think you'd all be so excited to see..." I say but they all cut me off talking at once. I look at Xavier and he signals towards the doer and I shake my head laughing. "Cállate el infierno!" I shout and everyone goes silent. "One person is going to talk and I pick Rocky" I say and Rocky steps up.

"We're having a competition girls against boys" Rocky says and I shake my head. "2 against 5?" I asks and they nod. "Wait how'd this even start?" I asks and they all talk over each other. "Okay okay Sky talk!" I shout over them and now sky steps up.

"Alex said that he was gonna update the security system and said he needed help and when I said I would help they all laughed saying it involved heavy lifting and a lot of coding like I can't do it. Then I asked if they think boys are better then girls and they all said yes so hat leads us to now" Sky explains and I laugh nod.

"What is this 5th grade we all know girls are better you wouldn't be here without us" I say and they all scoff even Xavier. "Do you not agree with me?" I say turning to Xavier and he looks like he's debating his answer. "Girl can do anything girls can do if not better" I say and the guys scoff again.

"Guys are stronger..." Xavier says and I raise my eyebrow at him. "I don't suppose any of you would like to take this into the ring" I say crossing my arms. "Let's go then shall we" Alex says cocky as always. "Um no" Sky says and I huff. "You right I'm gonna need a hair tie" I say running up the stairs and Sky follows.

"You guys are not going to fight" Xavier says and I roll my eyes going into my room. I put my hair up in a messy bun and I walk to the stairs. Sky pulls my before I can go down and all the boys look up. "I have a better idea paint ball" she whispers in my ear and I smirk. "We've came up with a better ideas boys follow me" I say and they come up the stairs.

I go into my room and take the case out of my closet. "What's that?" Russel asks and I smirk cracking the case open. "Guns what the hell?!" Marco says and Sky laughs. "Nope paint ball guns made by your truly" she says pointing to me and her. "You guys made....paint ball guns...why?" Alex says like it isn't cool that we made them.

"When we were doing our residency we had a huge paintball fight in the hospital Ugh I still remember my moms face when paint shot in her face" I say laughing at the expression on her face and the paint was green so it fit her perfectly. "Of course" Xavier says and I throw him a look.

"This is war boys but since I'm nice you can pick your team color which I probably going to be..." I say and they cut me off saying exactly what I was thinking they'd say. "Red" Xavier says and I give them the red guns. "Let's do yellow ketchup and mustard" I says and Sky laughs.

"Here's the rules we move at night because it's more fun then and no tracking, no outside help, you have to stay in the woods in the back, and no sore losers" I say and they all agree to the terms. "Let's make this more...interesting" Alex says and I raise my eyebrow at him. "Continue" I say crossing my arms. "Loser has to do whatever the winners says for a week" Alex says and this should be good.

"Fine but I hope you can all do ballet" I say planning on making them do some pretty humiliating things. "I'm not doing that" Xavier says and I shrug. "Then you better try to win" I say and he grumbles. "Well get out go plan and prepare" I say shooing they away. When they leave I smirk at Sky.

"I think we should make some more weapons don't you think" I say to Sky and she nods. There's no way these guys are gonna win against us. "Out the window" I say opening it up and she looks at me like I'm crazy. I grab my iPad and inform only the trusted guards so they don't shoot us going back up. "Don't be a wuss" I say climbing out and hitting the ground...hit ouch.