Who doesn't like fire?

Jaylen POV
"Uhm Xavier why aren't you moving they are trying to kill us" I whisper to Xavier harshly. "Shut up slut" the guy says and something in me snaps. "What did you just call me?" I asks sweetly and he looks a little freaked out. "A slut now shut up" he says and I grab the knife in my back pocket slowly.

I walk over to him swaying my hips giving everyone a little show. Once I'm close to him I stab him in his stomach. "Boss!" One of them shout and bullets go flying. I use the guy I just stabbed as A human shield and I grab my knife out of his stomach. I jump out from under the guys and stab the other in the neck using his gun to shoot the other guy.

"What the actual fuck" Russel says coming into the room and I yank my knife out of the guys neck. "Yeah we'll push back lunch to 12:30" I say and Russel and Xavier look shocked. "The fuck are you two looking at get these idiots out of here those two are alive barely" I say stomping out the room past Russel.

I hear footsteps quickly following me but I ignore them. I walk into the janitors closet and peel off my blood covered shirt. "What are you doing?!" Xavier says and I whip around. "What does it look like I'm doing I can't go outside in blood covered clothes" I say and his eyes trail dish my chest. He slowly walks towards me and takes off his suit jacket. "Here put this one I'm not gonna let you walk around half naked" he says and I take it.

"Turn around I'm taking off my pants" I say and he hesitantly turns...pervert. I know he's sneaking peeks so I give him a little show making him groan quietly. I put his suit jacket on and it's very big. I turn around and he's looking at me. "You were peeking I can tell by that dent you got there sir" I say pointing to his hard on damn he looks huge...I walk past him out the closet.

He follows close behind me and we get into his car. "What happened to you can't fight?" He grumbles and I roll my eyes. "Didn't I say don't roll your eyes and I told you not to curse" he says and there's a look in his eyes that I haven't seen on him before. He takes a deep breath and starts the car. It's so hot! Or is it just him...nah it's hot in here.

I open the window and he closes it so I open it agin and he closes it. Then I huff and turn on the ac and he turns it off. "Xavier I'm hott" I whine and and just grunts. "Fine" I say taking off his suit jacket and he looks at me. "Put it back on" he says and I roll my eyes. "No I'm hot and you refuse to let me turn on the ac or open the window" I say and he pulls the whole car over.

Did his eyes get darker or something? "Jaylen I'm warning you put it back on" he says and for some reason I listen. I cross my arms sulking in my seat and he starts the car back up. "Brava ragazza" he says with a smirk and even though I don't know what he said I huff. "I'm hottt" I whine trying to annoy him so he can open a damn window.

"How are you hot your barely wearing anything" he groans and shrug. "I'm just hot" I say and he grumbles something before turning on the ac. "Yay thank you" I say and rubs his temple. It's his fault he wanted me as his personal assistant. We get to the mansion and I go straight to my room. I shower and change into a ripped jeans and tank top I cut up.

I walk into Xaviers office but he isn't there so I walk into his room

I walk into Xaviers office but he isn't there so I walk into his room. "Should I get this dry cleaned I mean there's blood in it" I say seeing he's laying on his bed...shirtless. "Just burn it and your clothes too" he says and I pout. "That was my favorite shirt and are you crazy this has to be like thousands of dollars" I say and he shrugs. "I'll get a new one" he says and I don't even debate with him on this.

"Also change you shirt it's to revealing" he says and I roll my eyes. "Of course it is" I say under my breath before I leave his room. I put on a white tank top since he has such a problem with crop tops. I walk back into his room and he's still laying there. "I need a lighter" I say and he reaches into a drawer and tosses me one.

"Actually Wait" he say getting up and taking the lighter from me. He goes into his closet and brings out a flamethrower. "Oh my goodness" I say excited. We race outside like little kids and go into the backyard. "Okay throw it all up" he says and I clap excitedly throwing the clothes in the air and he sets them on fire.

We watch as the grass sets on fire and we don't even care. "Do something else" I say poking his arm and he burns a tree. "This is awesome!" I shout excitedly watching everything burn. "What are you two doing?! Trying to burn the house down" Rocky says panicked using the hose to put everything out.

"Great two arsonists under the same roof" he says putting he hose down and going inside. "Who doesn't like fire?" I say looking at Xavier and he shrugs. "People with sticks up there ass" he says and I laugh. "I heard that!" Rocky says and I try to hide my laughter. "We'll continue this when he isn't around" Xavier says winking at me and I nod.

Xavier isn't to bad but I can tell there's a lot of layers I have to get through when it comes to him.