Head Over Heels

Jaylen POV
~A month Later|
It's been a month since I've been living with Xavier and the guys. It's been fun we go into each other's rooms at night and watch movies while Xavier sleeps. He's always grumpy after a long day but sometime I can get him to play cards with me. Me and Rocky decided to read together in the mornings.

I play video games with Marco sometimes or I talk with Russel about this weirdest things. Alex teaches me how to make some crazy strong drinks sometimes. Alex isn't just a flirt apparently he's also pretty nice and smart. Don't think I forgot about Sky me and her do something every weekend. Usually we go to the club with the guys.

Marco likes her and I know it they got something going on I can tell. Last time I saw Sky she was glowing all happy and all so was Marco that same day. They'd be a cute couple I definitely support. Right now I'm headed to Xaviers room so he can play cards with me. I walk into the room and it's dark but I see him sitting up looking out the window.

I walk over to him and sit on the bed next to him. "Is something wrong?" I asks him but he doesn't say anything to me. I decide to sit here with him so he knows he isn't alone and he can talk to me. I hesitantly lean my head on his shoulder and he doesn't push me away. That has to be a good sign right. "My fenice?" He says and I hum responding to the nickname I've gotten so used to.

The guys seemed shocked the first time they heard him call me that.It  makes me wonder more what it means. I asked all of the guys but they won't tell me. They always say "he'll tell you when he's ready". I tried to look it up but I don't know how it's spelled. "Your parents are having charity event tomorrow and I want you to come with me" he says and it takes a minute for the words to sink in.

"Um I don't really go to those"  I say because when my parents had them they always expected me to be the best ,look the best, act the best. Then when I didn't live up to there standards when we'd get home they'd...they'd slap me kick me anything you could thing of. Once I ran I stopped going.

They found me fairly quickly though and now they send my brother to give me money. "I know you don't or I would've met my fenice sooner" he says and I hum. "Just come with me you don't have to talk to anyone you don't want to talk to" he says and I sigh. "I guess" I say knowing that he doesn't know of my past with my parents.

"Is that what you were thinking about?" I asks him and he nods. "I know your lying" I say and he just gets silent. "I'll leave you with your thoughts goodnight Xavier" I say kissing his cheek before leaving his room. Why did I just kiss his cheek?! Oh my...it's fine it's totally fine. I walk faced passed to my room and lay down.

I can not believe I just kissed my boss on the cheek. No it was fine it was a harmless kiss. Out of no where Xavier comes into my room and I sit up. He looks into my eyes before swooping down and kissing me. ON THE LIPS! This is extremely unprofessional...fuck it I've been waiting for this one TURN IT UP!

We pull apart and he pecks my lips one more time. "Goodnight Jaylen" he says before leaving my room. Oh my wow...just wow we just kissed! I have to tell Sky all about this! She's gonna freak!!! Ew I sound like such a girl right now. I turn off my lights and head to sleep replaying what just happened in my mind.

That's one way to end a boring ass day.

~Next Day|
I get into the shower and get dressed in a cream tank top with high waisted blue jeans. Cute but simple.