Family

Jaylen POV
~Next Day|
Yesterday was fun but today is a serious day. I try to roll out of bed but Xaviers hold on me is tight. He's been holding me tighter recently but I never question it. He's a big guy so...plus I'm definitely not complaining. "Wake up" I say turning so I'm facing his chest.

"Why?" He asks so that means he's just not letting me go. "I wanna see my family today you want have to come if you don't want to" I say and he hums. "I'll go with you" he says but he doesn't let me go. "So are you gonna let me go" I say and he shakes his head. He rolls on his back so that I'm laying in his chest. He rubs my hair like he usually does.

I think he's trying to make me go back to sleep. I swing my leg over him and straddle his torso. "This gives me ideas" he says not even opening his eyes. "Of course it does" I say laying down on him while he rubs my back. "Are you excited?" He asks me and I shrug. "I wonder if they remember who i am" I say and he hums.

"They will trust me your unforgettable" he says and I smile. "Can I get up now?" I asks and he shakes his head. "10 more minutes" he says hugging onto me. "Fine only because I'm comfortable" I say snuggling into him.

~20 minutes later|
"It's been 20 minutes time to get up" I say and he sighs. "Or we could at here all day" he says and I shake my head. "We can do that another day" I say trying to escape his hold. "Give me a kiss then you can go" he says and I give him a quick kiss which he tried to make longer. "Fine" he says letting me go and I roll off of him and to my feet.

I go into the bathroom and turn on the water purposely leaving the door open. I strip off my clothes feeling Xavier brining gaze on me. "Join me" I asks looking over my shoulder and that definitely got him out of bed. He rushes into the bathroom and closes the door.

~30 minutes later|
Thank goodness my legs don't hurt to badly I thank the warm water for that. I put on a light pink dress and some pink slides. I usually hate pink but this outfit it's actually cute.

I put my some of my hair up in a ponytail and they rest of it down

I put my some of my hair up in a ponytail and they rest of it down. I put on some lipgloss and I think I'm ready. I check Xaviers outfit and it's just a regular black T-shirt with ripped jeans. His favorite colors are black and red he says red adds a hint of color to his outfits. Yeah I'm gonna get him to wear my color one day.

We go downstairs and everyone is already down there. "I made breakfast" Russel says and I smile. "It isn't edible" Alex whispers walking past me and I nod. "That's nice idea you but I'm sure there's food at there house" I say playing it off and shrugs. "Is everyone ready?" Sky asks and I nod. We all load into the truck agate I convinced everyone to let me drive.

Plus I'm the only one with the location so haha. "Everyone ready" I asks against my mirror. "I advise everyone to put there seatbelts on" Sky says and they immediately do except Xavier and Marco who look bored. "I warned you let's go" Sky says and I press on the gas and the break at the same time doing donuts. "YEEHAW!" I shout before zooming onto the road.

"Why are driving so fast?!" Marco shouts and I just laugh wimps. Xavier and Marco put there seat belts on and I roll my eyes. I come to a screeching halt at a stoplight and I grab my phone. "You are a terrible driver" Rocky says and I shrug. "I'm just bored" I say and Sky connects her phone to to car.

She plays Big ole freak by Megan thee stallion. "What the hell?" Xavier says and me and Sky sing every word. "Ain't nobody freak like me get what you need like me" me and Sky swing dancing in our seats. "Why do you guys even know this song?" Marco asks and I shrug. After the song goes off she plays Love Songs by IV Jay.

I sing along to the song and the car gets quite for some reason. "You never said you could sing..." Russel and I don't know what he's talking about. "I can't" I say shrugging. "She used to make music that's what she wanted to do but...yeah the snows" Sky says and I shrug. "I have a song she wrote recently" she says and gasp. "Oh gosh" I say and she plays the song.

Let's just say I wrote this when Xavier left...its very sappy and I have no clue how she got it. "Aww you missed me" Xavier says and I grumble coming to an unexpected stop and I hear a bunch of thuds. Ha they hit there heads! I continue to drive like nothing even happened.

"Why'd we all have to Sky for what he said?!" Alex says and I shrug. "Meh I can't really do anything else since I'm driving" I say and they all groan in pain. I turn my song off before it gets to the really high...sappy part. "Aww it was getting the best part" Sky she and I grumble. "No" I say and we finally pull up to the mansion.

Hmm this isn't what I remember but it does say the family name on the mailbox. "Um what are we doing here?" Xavier asks and I pull the key out of the ignition. "This is it" I say and all the guys gasps. "You guys are Martinez?!" Marco says and I look at Sky before nodding. "Yes...why?" I say and they all look nervous as hell.

"No reason" Xavier says and now I'm curious. We literally force the guys out the car and we knock on the door. The door swings open and it's Uncle Antonio! "Uncle" I say jumping into his arms and he catches me. "Monkey! Cherry! What are you guys doing here" he says swinging me around. "We came to see you guys of course" Sky says and she joins the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Uncle Antonio says to the guys hiding us behind him. Does he know them?