Paint War pt.2

Jaylen POV
I open my arms for her and he jumps out and I successfully catch her. Then I drop her on her back just to be mean. "Oops" I say shrugging and she rolls her eyes at me. "To the store" I say walking and she follows. We walk to the nearest store and we buy a bunch of yellow paint. "We gotta stop at the old hang out" Sky says and I nod.

We take a taxi to the house in the woods. It belongs to the Snow hospital
but they shut it down after the paint ball fight now it just sits here. We walk inside and go straight to the basement. This is where all the magic happened. "Let's get started this shouldn't take long, we have the get back to the house before dark" I say putting on gloves and goggles and Sky does the same.

"I say we make grenades and we should buy a bunch or rope" Sky says and I agree. "I can't believe they left the 3D printers here" I say and Sky shrugs. "They probably didn't care since they can buy more" she says rolling her eyes. I start the printer up when we were in residence we hacked it so it's faster and makes anything.

~Hours Later|
"This is magnificent!" I say looking at all of our hard work. "Let's pack all of this up and get some rope then hike free" I say to Sky and she nods. We go to the store and buy a whole bunch of rope and buckets. Of course we get a lot more paint. We walk back home and use the rope to climb back through the window.

"Let's get ready for war baby" I say smirking opening my closet. I open my closet and grab my most bad ass paint ball outfit. Surprisingly Sky's stuff isn't in my room anymore I never realized. I don't even bother going into the bathroom we've seen a lot. She takes something out of my closet and I just shrugs.

I put on my yellow camouflage pants since we're team yellow. I match it with a black crop top which is definitely gonna distract Xavier. He does not let me wear crop tops...ever.

I put on my black converses and put my hair into two ponytails

I put on my black converses and put my hair into two ponytails. I put on some black lipstick and put two lines on each of my cheeks using the lipstick. Sky drags my lipstick and puts two lines on each of her cheeks. She puts on some red lipgloss and I must admit her outfit it cute. We're matching!!! She's wearing grey camouflage pant with a black crop top.

Some of her hair is up in a ponytail while the rest in the back is down

Some of her hair is up in a ponytail while the rest in the back is down. We get some belts that usually hold tools but we fill them with we grenades. We strap two across our bodies and one around our waist. We put handguns in the belts and I even made ballon filled with paint. I wrap all the rope around my leg and I think we're pretty done here.

A knock on the door makes us quickly finish strapping up. "How can we help you?" I say without opening the door. "We've decided to give you girls a good 10 second head start" Xavier says and I roll my eyes. "Fine" I say opening the door and his jaw drops. "Damn" Alex says and Xavier punches him of course. "You....that's cheating" Marco says looking at Sky shocked.

"No it isn't your all shirtless and this is cheating" I say staring directly at Xaviers abs the J I made on him is faded but it's there. Plus you can see the hickeys on my stomach and neck. "10 seconds start now" Rocky says and I walk slowly to the stairs. "10...9...8" Xavier says counting. I slide down the stairs and we walk outside. They have no ideas what there up against.

I point to two trees and Sky nods we hang buckets and quickly fill them with paint. We each sit in one tree and wait. The boys come rushing outside obviously looking for us. I look at Sky and she nods at me. "Sky I'm over here" I say making it seem like they weren't meant to hear it. They all smirk walking right into the trap.

"Where are you Jay" Sky says and they coke closer I look at Sky and raise my hand. I close my fist and we both let the buckets go pouring yellow paint all over them. "It was a trap split up" Xavier says and they all spilt up. They aren't gonna find us in the trees. I slowly move across the branch and climb down softly so they don't hear me.

Sky comes down too and we out phase 2 into moment. Phase 2 is spilt up and take them out 1 by 1. "I'll get Marco and Alex you get the twins and your boo" she says winking at me and I nod. We spilt up and I take out my paint gun. I smirk seeing poor little Russel I really didn't want him to be first. I move around him and go for Rocky. I shoot Rocky and now he's out.

"I'm out" Rocky says walking back towards the house to watch. "I'm out too" I hear Alex say and I shoot Russel who's hiding behind me. "Damn I was close I'm out" Rocky says walking away to watch. "I'm out but I don't even care this is better" Marco says and I fake gag. Now to find mi amor...where are you hiding.

I look in the trees and try to listen out for him. "Hello my fenice" he says but I don't see him. Oh great I forgot he's a whole killer...I mean all the guys were and they're all out. In there defense they had no chance me and Sky are just to good. "Hey daddy don't you want to come out of hiding for me" I say going for the flirty way.

"Mm what would I get if I do?" He says and I now I think I know where he is. "Me of course for however long you want and you can do whatever you want to me" I say and I hear movement gotcha. "As good as that sounds I'm gonna have to say no bambolina" he he but unfortunately for him I see him.

"Aww baby it doesn't even matter now" I say acting like I don't know where he is. "Why do you say that?" He asks and I smirk. I shoot him in the back with no hesitation and he looks shocked. "How'd you..." he says and I shrug walking back to the house. "Why is there now paint in you?" Marco asks and I smirk. "Because we one now you guys have to do whatever we say for a week" I say and they all groan.

Xavier comes out the woods obviously being a sore loser. I walk over to him and wrap my arm around his neck pulling him down to me. "You can still do whatever you want to me" I whisper in his ear and growls lowly. "After this week is over" I tease and he groans. I let go of him and look at my wonderful cousin. "See I told you going to shooting ranges would be useful" I say and she rolls her eyes beige high fiving me.

"So what do we have to do?" Russel hesitantly asks and I smirk looking at Sky. "You wanna go to Puerto Rico?" Sky whispers in my ear and I nod that's a wonderful idea. "Your all gonna pack we're all going to Puerto Rico and you guys are paying" I say and they shrug. Of course they don't care about paying for a vacation. I wouldn't mind either.