Yikes

Jaylen POV
The shower sobered me up way more than I wanted it to. I put on the dress that I brought and I brush my hair. I put my hair up in a neat bun and I let to strands of hair down. I put on some lipstick and mascara and I look in the mirror. This isn't the me they wanted me to be this is the me I want to be. "You can do this" I say putting on the diamond necklace my grandma gave to me.

I hope she's at this event I miss her so much and I'd love to tell her all about how her daughter is a monster. I put on the earrings to match and I slip on my shoes before I leave my room. I see the guys waiting downstairs and there all looking at me. I elegantly walk down the stairs instead of sliding.

"You guys clean up nice" I say noticing none of there ties are even tied. I go down the line and tie all there tied and bow ties. Until I got to Xaviers which is already tied. "You look beautiful my fenice" Xavier says and I smile. "You look very handsome as usual" I say and then we all get into a limo. It stops at Sky's place and Sky looks amazing.

"Back to those assholes" Sky's says and everyone gives her a look. "Shh" I say shushing her and she bites her lip. She's very vocal when she gets alcohol in her system. "What are you two hiding?" Rocky asks and I look at Sky. "Nothing" I simply say looking out the window. "Are you excited to see your family?" Marco asks Sky and she snickers.

After that the whole limo is an intense silence they all know we're hiding something. We get to the event and paparazzi surrounds us. "Me. Snow what happened to your engagement?" One asks and I don't say anything. "Ms. London did you secretly get married?" Another asks. "Mr. Russo is this your new piece?" On says referring to me and I'm disgusted.

After a series of questions that make us all incredibly uncomfortable we get inside. "What engagement?" Xavier asks and I sigh as Sky comes to my side. She takes my hand in hers and she's looking down. "Mr. Russo" I hear that familiar voice say and I look up. "Snow" Xavier says and from what I'm guessing he doesn't like my brother.

"What are you doing here?" Anthony says turning his attention to me and Sky. "I can't come to my own families charity event" I say and he looks at Xavier then back at me. "Of course" he says and I smirk I think I want to mess with them. Anthony walks away probably to snitch to my parents. "Who was that?" Marco asks coming over to Sky.

"My brother" I say crossing my arms. I look at Sky and I tilt her head up. "We're not gonna give them the satisfaction of seeing us down anymore"I say to Sky and she nods. "Is there something we should know?" Xavier asks and I nod. But the witch her self is already on her way. "Mr. Russo I'm Mrs. Snow but you can call me Isabella" she says all flirty shaking his hand.

"Jaylen Sky nice to see you after all these years" she says like she's happy but I can see behind that fake smile. "Mom I wish I could say the same actually I don't" I say and she looks shocked. "Excuse us" she says grabbing my arm and I snatch it away. "Don't touch me go and strut your new surgeries somewhere else" I say and Sky laughs.

"I'm sure your father would love to know that your here" she says stomping away. "Um what was that Jay" Alex says laughing and I shoot him a look that makes him stop instantly. "I'm sure everyone would like to hear a speech from the best surgeon in New York" I say walking towards the stage where my brother is standing with the mic in his hand.

I snatch it out his hand and Sky punches him off the stage. "Hello everyone I'm hoping you all remember me" I say and I hear a lot of rumoring. "Didn't you say she died?" I hear someone is in the crowd say and I called it. "I am Jaylen Snow child prodigy and the best surgeon in New York as you already know I work miracles" I say smirking at the furious look on my parents faces.

"During the time I've been gone I've learned a lot and accomplished a lot. I'm sure you all know my family the Snows. But do you know the real them...I think not. But this is a charity event so let's raise money for all of those in need. Not dwell on the lairs and the monster I call my parents. Thank you" I say and everyone hesitantly claps. "Are you taking questions?" A reporter asks when I get off the stage and I shake my head.

I hold Sky's hand and we hold our heads high. "Do you have any idea what you've just done?!" Anthony yells about to slap me but Xavier gets in his way. "I dare you to lay your hands on her Snow" Xavier says in a coldest voice I've ever heard and Anthony looks scared and walks away. "Jaylen Alicia Snow and Sky Alison London" my father says and I huff.

"What?! Hmm you gonna hit us old man" I whisper so I only he can hear me. "Get out. Get out of here now and I never want to see either of your faces again!" He yells and I laugh. "I'm going to ruin both of you" I say and my mother walks over and slaps me. I'm now shaking I'm going to kill her she jumps at me and now we're rolling on the floor.

"You ungrateful little slut I wish I never gave birth to you!" she says choking my and I kick her in the stomach. She jumps back at me and I yank the extension out her head. Xavier grabs me up and Sky tells him to let me go. "We should have just let you die in the orphanage just like your parents" my mom yells to Sky and that was low.

"Goodnight bitch" Sky say before punching her in the face and she passes out. "Hell yeah I taught her that" I shout as Xavier carried me out and Marco carries Sky out because she's trying to jump at my brother. "Let me go" I say and Xavier completely ignores me.

He boys throw us in the limo and I look at Sky's hand. "See that's why I call it my one hitter quieter" I say holding Sky's hand in mine and she hums. "What the hell was that?!" Xavier yells ugh he's always yelling. "Revenge" Sky says and I nod agreeing with her.

"That isn't the end of this either" I say and Sky nods looking out the window. "Revenge for what you owe us and explanation" Marco says and I grunt. "I don't owe you guys anything" I say crossing my arms and leaving back into the seat. "Can you just tell us what's going on we're family" Rocky says and I look at Sky who nods.

"My parents abused us for years saying I was never good enough saying they wish I was a boy all these absurd things. I tried so hard to make them proud but it didn't matter when one thing went wrong it was punched and kicks and slaps. Anthony watched it all happen too he's supposed to be my brother. After some time Sky's parents died in a car crash. She was put into an orphanage and my parents took her out. They gave her the same treatment as me. After years of going through that we decided to run. Bringing us to where we are now" I say and Sky hums.

"There terrible people they tried to marry us off for money to some losers" Sky says and I grunt at the thought. "Ugh the guys were terrible they had zero personality" I say rolling my eyes. "If I knew all of this we wouldn't have gone"Xavier says and I shrug. "I don't regret going I got to see Sky punch someone in the face which rarely happens" I say and Sky smiles a little.

"That was pretty epic to watch" Russel says and I nod. "So what now what are you going to do about your parents" Rocky asks and I smirk.

"I'm glad you asked I'm going to ruin there lives and get what is rightfully mine" I say already coming up with my plan.