My Beautiful Angel

Jaylen POV
~2 Weeks Later|
Assuming I got pregnant from the time I think I did I'm now about 6 weeks pregnant. Almost two months and my stomach is already popped out. It shouldn't have a bump but it isn't anything that is worrying. Yes I'm my own doctor can't let these skills go to waste. I grab a shirt and go downstairs excited to show everyone my dump.

When I get downstairs what I see shocks me to the core. "No...great now I'm hallucinating or something" I say seeing Rocky,Xavier, Marco, Russel, and Alex downstairs. "No your not I thought I was but no this is real" Russel says and I think ima going to faint. "Someone catch her quick!" Is the last thing I hear before I black out.

I open my eyes and everyone is standing over me. "Get out of my face" I say and they all step back. "Are you guys okay?" Sky asks me and I nod. "You guys?" Marco asks and I forgot they don't know. "Oh yeah about that...you guys are dead" I say quickly changing the topic. "How could we be dead if were standing right in front of you?" Rocky asks and I hum.

"Ghost?" I asks and now Sky is looking at me weirdly. "What did she mean you guys?" Xavier asks and I look at Sky. "I'm...kinda sorta pregnant" I say and it's silent. "I'm going to be a uncle!" Marco says and I nod. "I'm going to be a dad?" Xavier asks and I nod. Now everyone is cheering again yeah I think we already celebrated this.

"Look" I say showing them my little baby bump. "Hmm showing at 6 weeks" Sky says and I nod. Xavier puts his hand on my stomach and rubs it like a magic ball or something. "Did anyone place bets on the gender?" Marco asks and Alex nods shocking me. I told them not to those little sneaks went behind my back.

"I got 20 on a boy Sky's got 20 on it's a girl Russels got 10 on boy what's your bet" Alex says and I shake my head. "20 on its boy as you can see boys run in both families" Marco says and that is true. "20 on its a girl I think is one will defy those odds" Rocky says and that could be possible. "What do you think it is Jay?" Marco says and I shrug.

"We don't call it a it we call it's Angel or Angelo for now that's the temporary name" I say and they all hum at the interesting name choice. "Any other names in mind?" Rocky asks and I shrug.

"Haven't really been thinking about it...but no seriously how are you guys here this freaks me out I need to know" I say because this isn't normal we grieved there deaths and now there here betting on the gender of Angel.

"We didn't die we faked it until the goons left. They are terrible at what they do we literally ran out the back before the place explodes. Then we hid out in the woods for a few hours before going to the warehouse and tracking you guys down" Rocky explains and I guess that all made sense. "I grieved the death of people who aren't even dead...nice we'll add this to the list of traumatic memories" I say shaking my head.

"Right" Russel says and honestly I'm scarred by this whole thing. "Yeah this was the worst experience ever" Sky says and I agree. "Aw you guys missed us" Marco says and me,Sky,Alex,and Russel look at each other. "I mean I guess so" Alex says and we nod humming.

"Yeah grieving was cut short when baby Angel came into the picture" Russel says and that is true but that doesn't mean the pain wasn't there still. "It still hurt though and definitely shouldn't happen again" Sky says and I couldn't agree more. "It won't" Marco says hugging Sky. Honestly I'm just glad everything is back to semi normal.

We spend the rest of the night getting caught up and discussing our options right now. After that we all go upstairs for bed. I get into bed and Xavier gets in next to me. He pulls me into his arms so that I'm laying on his chest and I sigh in relief. "I missed you" I say hugging onto him like I usually do when I don't want him to go.

"I missed you too my fenice" he says kissing the top of my head. "I'm so glad that's your having my first child" he says and I smile. "I'm glad too I can't wait to have a little you or a little me running around" I say and Xavier chuckles. "This one is definitely going to be a handful" he says and I nod knowing he's right.

"Xavier?" I say and he hums obviously tired. "If you ever pull a stunt like this I will actually kill you and after I do there is no coming back" I say and I mean every word I say. He must be insane faking his dead and randomly popping back up after 2 weeks?! I'm not mad because I'm tried and I'm glad he's alive but he better not do they shut ever again.

Or I'll personally make sure he actually is dead and makes it 6 feet under. "It will never happen again" he says and I nod he's smart for saying that. But that doesn't mean I still won't kill him if he does this again. I can't lose him he's my happy and I don't want my child to not have a father.

Unlike my parents I'm going to huge my child all the love in this university. Angel is definitely going to be spoiled especially since everyone already is obsessed with this baby. We don't even know the gender yet and everyone is already 1000 percent invested.

I can't wait to hold you in my arms my beautiful Angel.