Family pt.2

Jaylen POV
"Ummm" Marco says and I've never seen him actually nervous. "Do you know them tio?" I asks and he grunts. "Your grandfather is not gonna like this one" my tio says and I raise my eyebrow. "How do you two know the Russos did they hurt you guys?!" He says and I shake my head vigorously.

"We would never hurt them" Russel says and I nod. "Son nuestros amigos y ese es mi novio tío" I say pointing to Xavier and my uncle looks mad. "Mi novio tio" Sky says pointing to Marco. "No quiero ningún ruso en esta casa, son malas personas y no son lo suficientemente buenas para mis sobrinas" he says and that isn't true at all. "Lo que te hacen" I asks raising my eyebrow.

"Intentaron matarnos y hacerse cargo del negocio"He says and Sky looks completely shocked. I look back at then and they look clueless. "Que negocio tio" I asks and he sighs. "La mafia" he says and I nod okay yeah makes sense. "No mirarán ni tocarán nada, lo prometo, amo a Xavier, podemos confiar en ellos, son mi familia" I say and Sky smirks while uncle looks at them suspiciously.

"Está bien, pero tu abuelo podría dispararles" my Uncle says and I laugh. "Let's go" my uncle says and I nod. "So I heard my name what did you say?" Xavier asks and I shrug. "Your getting old" I say and my grandpa and he turns around. "Lagartija is that you" he says and I nod. "Hello grandpa" I say and I give him a hug. "And my pequeña azul" he says hugging Sky.

"¿Por qué hay rusos en mi casa?" Grandpa says pulling out a gun and I don't want to go through this conversation again. But I do stand in front of Xavier before grandpa can shoot him. Sky moves in front of Marco and now it's a human shield thing.

"Conocer a mi novio" I say holding onto Xaviers hand. "No I will not allow it" grandpa says and I'm pretty sure this is gonna be his every conversation today goes. I hug onto Xavier and take a deep breath. "They are my family if they go I go" I say making a very bold move. "Lagartija you'd pick Russo over your own family" my grandpa says and I sigh.

"My "family" hasn't been much of a family to me" I say and grandpa looks sad. "¿Tu lo amas? ¿Es él tu corazón?" Grandpa asks and I look up at Xavier who looks confused. "Sí" I say hugging into Xavier tighter and he hugs me back. "¿Y tú, pequeña azul?" Grandpa says to Sky and she nods. "Sí" she says and grandpa.

"If you two actually if any of you Russos hurt my girls I will kill you and everyone you love" grandpa says and the boys nod. "Are you sure...there Russo" grandpa says and I laugh. "Yes I'm sure" I say and he nods. "Let's go your los primos estan aqui" grandpa says and we follow him into the backyard. "Don't touch or look at anything or anyone they want to kill you" I say to to guys and they nod.

"We'll keep you princesa safe" Sky says and I snicker. "I actually know Spanish so say that again and I'll tell these idiotas all the stuff you said" Rocky says and of course he knows Spanish. "You aren't gonna tell your favorite cousin what was said" Marco says and I shake my head. "Nothing you two need to know" Sky says blushing hard.

"Now I really want to know" Xavier says and I shrug. "Mira quién vino de visita" Grandpa says and everyone looks and guns pop out everywhere...great. "You can put those down they are with your cousin's" my grandpa says and they hesitantly put them away. "Arrendajo" I hear someone say and only one person calls me that.

He's definitely not a cousin of mine and he definitely is going to start something. "Leo...what are you doing here" I asks and he smirks. "Nothing I was just in the neighborhood amor" he says and I roll my eyes. "Don't call me that or I'll break your arm" I say and Alex nods knowing I will. "Still feisty I see" he says and Xavier growls pulling me into his arms. "Go away Harry" Sky says and Leo rolls his eyes.

"Alison" he says and she crosses her arms. "Harry" she says let me tell you these two hate each other...like A LOT. "Grandpa why is he here" I asks and grandpa shrugs. "He's family" grandpa says and I shake my head. "He isn't...like at all he's annoying" I say and Leo scoffs. "Your words hurt love" he says and I flick him off.

"He's like family though...why a Russo and not him" my grandpa says and I face palm myself. "Who's your dating a Russo I see you get around...what is he your 10th body now" Leo says and I had enough. I get out of Xaviers arms and I punch Leo in the face giving him the good one hitter quitter. He hits the ground with a thump and shake my hand out.

"10 my ass stupid bitch" I say wanting to just kick him. "Language lagartija" grandpa says and I huff. "Sorry but he totally deserved that next time I'm aiming to break something or kill" I say and Sky nods. "Oh come on he isn't that bad" grandpa says and I cross my arms. "No one will miss him" I say then I go talk to all of my cousins.

~Hours Later|
Hours of my cousins asking the same questions...why a Russo? Well I didn't know we didn't like Russos and plus I don't know it just happened. Grandma came out with us too unlike everyone else she actually liked the guys. She's the only one who gave them a chance. Towards the end everyone warmed up to them...well enough down still tried to kill Xavier.

Actually they tried to kill all of them a good amount of times but me and Sky saved there asses. Grandma saved them too and stopped there attempts. Everyone knows not to mess with grandma. The guys are actually hanging with our cousins while I talk to my aunt,2 uncles, and my grandparents.