The End

Jaylen POV
I'm walking down the street to this bakery I like, when something hits my arm. "Damn I was just shot" I say and everyone on the street is panicking like they got shot. I rip my sleeve and wrap it around my arm. I walk into the bakery and get the cupcakes everyone wanted. After I get back into Rockys car I'm borrowing it.

I pull out my phone and call Xavier. "Hey fenice" he says and I smile being relaxed hearing his voice. "Hey daddy whatcha doing" I say and I hear him groan. I knew the nickname would have an affect on him. "I'm doing some paperwork at the house bambolina why" he asks and I sigh. "I kinda got shot so I'm on my way home" I say and I wait for him to yell. "WHAT?!" He say see I knew that was coming.

"Yeah and baby let me tell you there a lossy shot" I say and then another bullet hits the window but these windows are bulletproof so I don't even flinch. "That one wasn't a bad shot definitely would have caused some damage" I say starting up the car. "Jaylen get home right now" he says and I hum.

"Yes...but I really wanted to go to the store and get ice cream" I say driving town the house. "Bambolina I'll get it for you just come home okay" he says and I sigh. I can do it the guy is on a rooftop I doubt he'll follow me into and ice cream shop. "Fine" I say driving fast and taking multiple turns until I get to the house.

Everyone is downstairs looking extremely worried. "I got the cupcakes" I say putting them on the counter. I go upstairs into my room and they all follow me. "I'm gonna call someone to take it out" Xavier says and I laugh...funny. I grab some tweezers out my drawer and rub alcohol on them. I unwrap my arm and wipe the wound with alcohol.

"Whoa What are you doing?!" Xavier says and I ignore him. "Shh be quiet" I say needing to focus so I don't mess up. I look in my mirror and take the bullet out then I make sure there's no pieces in there. I look in my drawer and I grab what I need for stitches. I stitch myself up and wrap the wound up.

"I still have that magic touch" I say smiling accomplished. "Damn Jay your hardcore" Russel says and I shrug. "It was just a shot in my arm nothing to major it should heal nicely" I say cleaning off everything I got blood on. "Nicely done" Rocky says and I nod. "Did you see who shot you?" Xavier asks and I shake my head.

"They were on the rooftop and there aim was ass the first time the second time was way better" I say crossing my arms. "Why are you taking this so calmly?" Alex asks and I shrug. "When your parents are rich assholes people do anything to get to them even trying to kill there daughter" I say running my fingers through your hair.

"And when your parents don't care about you, you have to know how to take care of yourself to survive those attempts" I say and they all have different expressions on there faces that fade into them all looking mad. "How many times have you been shot exactly?" Marco asks and I think. "Probably like 5 times...mmm definitely over 3 but less than 10" I say and they look furious.

"Whoa I'm fine guys I was raised to be a surgeon I could always take care of myself" I say and that doesn't change the expression on there faces. "How many times has someone tried to kill you" Xavier asks and I think. "Around 10 times but after I left my parents all that stopped" I say thinking back on all the traumatic moments.

"I don't think this has to do with your parents" Xavier says storming out of the room. "What does he mean?" I asks the guys who all look at each other. "Nothing just rest up Jay" Marco says and all the guys leave my room closing the door behind them. Do they not get shot at a lot? There's in the mafia someone being shoot shouldn't be new to them.

I grab my phone to make sure Sky is okay but she doesn't pick up. I call again and still no answer. I know they told me to relax but I can't I'd Sky doesn't answer. I get out of bed and sneak out of the house. I use Rockys car and speed to Sky's place I rush into the apartment and I gasps at the sight.

Sky was shot...and from the looks of it she isn't breathing. I rush over to her and check her pulse she has one but it isn't great. I call an ambulance but they aren't going to get here fast enough. "Please stay with my Sky I need you" I say and for the first time in forever I cry. "Run Jay" she says pointing and I shake my head.

I look behind me and a guy is holding a gun at me. "Police put your hands up!" An officer says but the guy shoots great shot for the second time today. The paramedics come and and take Sky out. They try to carry me out too but I refuse. I get into the eh truck with Sky and I notice I'm losing a lot of blood.

"Ma'am your going to die your losing to much blood" the paramedic says and I shake my head. "Focus...on...her" I say not being able to breathe. "Go to any hospital except Snows hospital" I rush out before passing out or dying who knows. If I die today hopefully everyone remembers me as the badass strong women I was...am.

I don't want to die yet...but all good things must come to an end and maybe this is mine.