Thanks 4 being shitty!

Jaylen POV
I call Russel to pick me up from the mall and I stuff all the bags in the back of his car. "How'd you even get this all down here?" He asks and I point to the mall cops that helped me. I get into the car and Russel smirks at me. "So you and boss" he says and I groan. "No I do not want to talk about it" I say curling into a ball in my seat.

"Come on why" Russel asks and I sigh. "I don't do feelings" I say and he rolls his eyes. "But you have them" Russel says and I nod. "Stupid Xavier and his stupid kissable face" I say groaning. "So you like him?" Russel asks and now I look at him checking for wires. "He can hear this can't he" I say and Russel looks straight at the road.

"Fuck" I say trying to find the bug in the car. "Trader" I say to Russel still trying to find it. "If all you guys can hear this I'm not talking to any of you now and I'm telling Sky Marco!" I say pulling out my phone. I text Sky and she better hope I don't put my hands on her man. "They made me do it" Russel says and I don't believe him.

"You all better hope I don't put my hands on any of you. You guys better be outside by the time I get home I need help getting this bags out the car" I say taking the pocket knife out my pocket. "She has a knife" Russel says and I flick it open and closed. We get home and the guys are waiting outside. Ha! They were listening!

They shuffle to drags the bags from the car and I look at Xavier. Stupid kissable face! "Moron" I say slapping the back of Russels head. I go into the house and all the guys follow with my bags. "It was Marcos ideas!" Alex says and Marco gasps. "What no it was Russels idea" Marco says and now they start arguing about who's idea it was.

"So how long are you gonna ignore me" Xavier asks in the mist of all there arguing. "I'm not ignoring you" I say knowing that I was trying to. "If you're not ignoring does that mean I can do this" he says swooping down and kissing me. Ugh his kisses are definitely gonna he added to the list of weaknesses.

"I guess it does" I say when we pull apart. "Are you still mad my fenice?" He asks and I sigh nodding. "You guys are extremely nosy" I say and he chuckles. "Only when it comes to you" he says and I can't help but to smile. "Aww you guys are so cute I almost shedded a tear" Alex says and I shake my head. "I will break your arm again" I say and he shakes his head vigorously while we laugh.

"Welcome to the family...again but now as my sister in law" Marco says and I shake my head. "Welcome to my family but now as my brother in law Sky told me all about it" I say with a teasing smirk and he blushes aww cute. "You were family before this goon finally decided to make his move" Rocky says and I smile at his nice words.

"I'm not a goon" Xavier says and I beg to differ. I can't help but to snicker at the situation. "No you aren't a goon more of a smart imbecile" I say to Rocky and he actually smiled which shocks everyone. "Oh my goodness did I make stone cold Rocky smile" I say and he rolls he's eyes playfully. "I did look at your face!" I say poking his cheek.

"I would like to except my award as best person in this house. I'd like to thank all of you guys for being awesome" I say and everyone claps at my speech. "Great speech my fenice" Xavier says sarcastically but I just smile. "This calls for a celebration pizza for dinner!" I say and of course all the guys are down for that. They all rush downstairs to get the number and call the place I like.

I look at Xavier and he's looking at me blankly. "What" I say and he shakes his head walking down the stairs with me. We order pizza and for the first time Xavier watches a movie with us. I think it's because he wanted to hold me. He hasn't let me go the whole movie but I don't mind. I lean my back on his chest and he kisses my head.

His arms are wrapped around my waist and this is definitely very comfortable. Considering tomorrow is probably gonna be terrible I'm gonna hold onto this feeling as long as possible. I haven't seen my parents in so long. They probably told everyone I died or something to cover up the fact that I left. I wonder what they are going to say when they see me with Xavier Russo.

Probably "he has a lot of money good pick" or maybe "him but not the top surgeon we tried to marry you off to" ugh I'm not looking forward to this at all. Anthony better not pull that "I'm her big brother" crap either he doesn't give a shit about me. None of them give a shit about me and I hope that they hate the fact that Im doing good.

I want them to feel bitter just like the bitter disgusting people they are. I have no love in my heart for my parents or my brother. All I ever had was Sky and now I have the guys too. So i guess I can thank them for that if my life wasn't so shitty and I never left then I wouldn't have met Xavier,Alex,Marco,Rocky and Russel.

I wouldn't be as happy as I am now so I guess I can thank them for that.