Scans

Jaylen POV
~Next Day|
I wake up and everything feels fine so far. Yeah never mind I quickly dash out of Xaviers arms and into the bathroom. "Ugh so much puking!" Alex says and it isn't my fault that I'm throwing up more than I even consumed. Xavier comes in and holds my hair back rubbing my back. I'm just gonna start putting my hair up at night.

"You okay fenice?" He asks and I nod flushing the puke. I brush the taste of throwing up out of my mouth before I say anything. "Yep but I'm hungry and I wanna do things today" I say and Xavier looks like he's thinking. "We can do things...in the house" he says and I frown getting emotional. "But I want to do things outside" I whine and he kisses my forehead.

"We can do things outside when it's safe" he says and I sigh. "If you loved me you'd do it" I say running into the room. "Her hormones are kicking in" Sky says and I slam the door in her face. Xavier comes in the room and try's to cuddle with me but I move away. "You know that I love you my fenice" he says and I huff. "You never tell me" I say and he sighs trying to hold me again and this time I let him.

"I love you more than anything your the most important person in my life you are my world" he says and I tear up. "I love you too" I say and now I'm crying...what is wrong with me? "Don't cry I don't want you to cry or feel sad I only want you to be happy" he says wiping my tears and I nod. "You know what would make me happy" I say and he hums. "Pickles" I say and he nods getting up. "I can do that" he says getting dressed then walking out of the room.

God I love that man so much! "You okay now?" Sky asks slipping into the room and I nod. She hands me something and my mouth drops. "Where'd you get this?" I asks her looking at the ring from my grandma I thought I lost it years ago. "I always carried it for you" she says and I smile. "Thanks I really needed this" I say and she nods giving me a hug. "Let me touch my niece" she says and I laugh. 

"We should get a scan done soon" Sky says and I sigh. "I know but no way is Xavier letting us out of this place anytime soon" I say looking down at my poked out belly. "I mean we could always just buy the equipment this is my profession I can be your doctor" Sky says and that is a good idea. "I'm sure he'll get the equipment if I asks" I say getting out of bed. "I want to call aunt Amelia" I say looking around for my phone.

"I don't think that's a good idea what if someone is tracking your phone" Sky says and I chuckle. "I made sure our phones were untraceable a few weeks ago" I say and she tilts her head. "You took my phone? Wow I never noticed" she says and I shrug. "It's dead" I say frowning and now I pave around thinking. "Today makes 2 months of you being pregnant" she says bringing me to sit on the bed.

"Wow..." I say meaning we've been here for a bit longer than I thought. "I'm ready to to see these scans... I didn't want to say anything but my stomach shouldn't be this poked out" I say rubbing my stomach. "I was thinking that same thing but I didn't want to worry you" Sky says and then Xavier walks in. I don't know what he heard or if he heard anything.

"Is there something wrong?" He asks and I shake my head. Sky takes the opportunity to slip out of the room and Xavier is just looking at me. "Are you sure?" He asks and now I think he did hear. "Yep" I say hesitantly because I don't know anything right now. I'm in perfect health from what I know and I'm not experiencing anything unusual.

But someone things happen unexpectedly and once they figure it out it's to late. Oh great now I've stressed myself out overthinking. "Jaylen back to reality" Xavier says and then I frown...did he just call me Jaylen. Yes that's my name but he never calls me by my name unless he's mad. "Why are you mad at me?" I asks trying not to let the hormones get the best of me again.

"Because your hiding things from me about my child" he says and I shake my head. "Our child and I'm not hiding anything" I say getting defensive. "Then what were you just talking about with Sky" he says and he was eavesdropping. "I'm sure you heard the conversation you tell me" I say rolling my eyes and he hates when I roll my eyes at me.

"I'm trying to verify with you is there something possibly wrong with my...our child" he says and I shrug. "I won't know anything without a scan but it's to early for that I'm only in my 1st trimester" I say and he does his thinking face. "Can Sky do your scan?" He asks and I nod then he's gone. I can do my own scan I am a doctor...but I'll let my cousin have her fun.

~Hours Later|
He comes back into the room with all types of machines. "What the? How the?" I say and Sky comes in all dressed up and ready. "Hello Ms.Snow how are you feeling today" she says and I laugh a little. "Well doctor my boyfriend is stressing me out" I say knowing damn well Xavier is in the room. "Would you like to tell me about that while I do your scans" she says and I nod of course.

"Well doctor he knocked me up and then played dead" I start and she pulls the machines up. "Now it's his child when I'm pretty sure he or she is growing in me" I say and Sky hums. "Well it takes two to make a baby" she says and I nod. "You should tell him that" I say and Xavier scoffs. "I'm sure he knows that Ms.Snow" Sky say and I shrug. "I'm still in the room" Xavier says and we ignore him.

"This'll be a little cold" Sky says before putting the gel on my stomach and starting. "It's to early for a gender but you can hear the..." she says and then she pauses. "Holy shit" she says and no I'm worried. "What?!" I say panicked and now she smiling. "Your having twins" she says and I'm completely silent.

"Listen see its two" she says and I listen to both there heartbeats. "They are strong" I say sighing in relief. "Very they are both healthy everything is fine" she says and that's good to hear. "When am I getting a nephew" I asks Sky and she blushes. "Your all done" she says wiping the gel off my belly. I just smirk teasingly while she rolls her eyes shaking her head.