4

Jaylen POV
~2 Weeks Later|
I wake up not feeling good at all I need a bathroom now! I rush out of the room and I push Alex out of the way. I get to the bathroom and I spill my guts out. "Whoa it's okay oh gosh" Sky says racing in and holding my hair back. "Are you..?" Sky asks and I shake my head. "There's no way" I say standing back up.

"Yes uhm boys we're gonna need 4 pregnancy test" Sky says and they gasps. "Pregnant?!" Russel says sans I shake my head. "I'm telling you not possible" I say trying to remember if...he used a condom. Thinking of him makes me extremely depressed so I try not to. Its been 3 weeks since we've had sex and 2 since he..left.

I refuse to believe he's dead he promised me and I'm holding onto the promise for as long as possible. "Just go and get 4 of the best test" Sky says and they nod leaving the house. "When's the last time you guys had sex?" She asks and I roll my eyes. "3 weeks ago" I say and she nods looking away.

"What your doing your thinking face?" I asks her and she sighs. "It's just that...you know morning sickness can start at 3 or 4 weeks of pregnancy..." she says and I roll my eyes. "I'm not pregnant" I say flushing my vomit...yuck. "We'll see" she says bouncing away and I shake my head. I brush my teeth and look at my stomach. It looks normal but you don't show at 3 weeks....

What am I saying I'm not pregnant almost got me there.

~20 minutes later|
"Okay we got the test to see if you having my nephew" Alex says and I shake my head. "Or niece" Sky says and I grab the tests. "I'll take them but I'm telling you guys I'm not pregnant" I say going into the bathroom. I take the test and come back out with them. "Now we wait 5 to 10 minutes I took all of them" I say showing all four test.

"Any names in mind?" Russel asks and I hum thinking. "I'm not pregnant but I want to name it after Xavier if it's a boy" I say and everyone gets silent. "I like it a mini Xavier running around is definitely going to be trouble" Alex says and I nod laughing. "What if it's a girl?" Sky asks and I think. "Hmm I don't really know" I say and Sky hums.

"What about Alex after yours truly" Alex says and I roll my eyes playfully. "I'll think about it" I say shaking my head and we laugh. I'm glad we can still laugh after all of this. "It's been 5 minutes" Sky says and I look at all 4 tests. "So...what does it say?" Russel says and now I'm crying. "Oh my what's wrong?!" Sky says and I shake my head.

"Happy tears guys I'm pregnant" I say and everyone cheers. "I'm gonna be an uncle" Alex says picking me up swinging me around. "I'm gonna be an aunt and a god mom obviously" Sky says and I chuckle. "I'm pregnant..." I say and reality hits me. Xaviers baby is growing inside of me...what if he's really...dead?

"Don't worry you aren't doing this alone you have all of us" Russel says and I nod knowing he's right. "Are we ever going back to New York?" I ask Alex and he shrugs. "I don't know...eventually we'll have to" Alex says and I nod. "We should give the baby a temporary name" Russel says changing the topic and I nod.

"What about hope" Sky says and Alex shakes his head. "We aren't temporarily naming my nephew hope" Alex says and I laugh. "What about Angel if you think it's a boy so bad you can say Angelo" I say and everyone agrees even Alex. "I know boys named Angel" Alex says and I nod I do too. "We're definitely placing bets on the gender" Sky says and I shake my head.

"Don't bet on my Angel" I say and they all laugh. "Well what gender do you think Angel is?" Russel asks and I shrug. "I don't care what gender Angel is it doesn't matter I'll still love Angel no matter what" I say and everyone nods. "If Angel is a girl she isn't aloud to leave the house without one of us until she's 40" Alex says and it's sad because he's serious.

"Yeah that's what Xavier would want he'd say forever" Russel says and I nod rubbing my tummy. "That isn't going to happen she can leave without us at 16" I say and the guys scoff like I'm the one being ridiculous. "No" they both say and I just ignore them. "Your uncles aren't the sharpest tools in the shed" I say to baby Angel and Sky laughs while the guys pout.

"That's mean" Russel says and I shrug. "Aw it's a joke you'll be alright" I say and he shrugs laughing. I'm having a baby there's a little Angel growing inside of me. Hopefully everything is handled before I give birth. I don't want to have my baby in hiding. I'm not gonna say anything now but I'm scared.

I'm scared something could happen to anyone one of us or my baby. I'm scared that I can't do this without Xavier. I wonder if he would be happy that I'm having his baby. I wish I could tell him... I hope that he'd be excited. We never talked about kids...well we have but not seriously.

It would be nice to have a little Xavier or a little me running around the house. I'm excited and scared at the same time but knowing that I have... what's left of my family is comforting.

I know that they'll help me every step of the way and I thank them for that.