Soon

Jaylen POV
~Week Later|
I wake up and Xavier is gone which makes me frown. "Why are frowning?" I hear Xavier asks walking towards the bed. "I thought you left" I say and he shakes his head. "I decided that everyone needs a break" he says laying next to me and bringing me into his arms. Ugh finally I bet he's been working those guys to death.

I take a shower and put on a purple and white outfit I brought in Puerto Rico. As much as I would love to lay around naked all day I plan to go see the guys. Xavier wouldn't like if I went naked that would be awkward there like brothers.

I get back into bed immediately hugging onto him and he chuckles

I get back into bed immediately hugging onto him and he chuckles. "Tell me everything you've been doing this past month" he says and I definitely have to bit to tell him. "My aunt Amelia has my parents in her torcher chambers. Anthony has the business and it's going down hill he begged me for help of course" I say sighing that idiot.

"What did you tell him?" Xavier asks and I shrug. "I said no" I say and he hums rubbing my side gently. "Do you want your families business?" He asks and I think about my answer to this question. "No the whole thing is corrupt plus Anthony is an idiot he probably already screwed everything up" I say and then the doorbell rings.

I look at Xavier and he looks at me um who's that. "I'll be back stay here" he says and I hesitantly nod. He closes the door and everything is silent until it's not. Oh my gosh there shooting down there then Russel Alex and Sky come into the room. "We gotta go now" Alex says and I nod getting up.

We run through my old room and we jump out of the window. There's surprisingly a car already waiting for us. We all get into the car and drive away. "What the hell just happened?!" I asks and Sky is completely shaken up. "We were attacked so now we're leaving" Alex says and I obviously know that.
.
BOOM!
.
The car jolts forward from the blast and I look back...I can feel my heart drop and break into pieces. The house our house is in flames...no. "No no no they were in there they are in there go back" I say and Alex just drives fasters. "ALEX stop the car!" I shout and my voice is laced with pained. "I can't do that" he says and I feel like I can't breath.

"I'm sorry Jaylen I'm so sorry but we have to go" Russel says and I shake my head. Sky is crying Russel is shaking Alex is driving faster and faster I need to be calm. I need to be here for everyone it's Alex and Russels family back there. It's my first love back there...keep it together Jaylen! You can do this calm just relax stop thinking about it.

I take Sky into my arms and she cries harder. "Let it out it's okay pequeña azul" I say holding her close. "I am sorry guys but I want you both to know it's okay to cry. Crying doesn't make you weak it means your strong enough to show vulnerability" I say and Russel takes a deep shaky breath. "Grieving can wait for later" Alex says and I hum.

"I agree...so where are we going?" I asks and Sky cried herself empty she'd sleeping now. "Xavier and Marco trusted us to keep you too safe. Before we...before we left Puerto Rico they said if something was to ever happen to them keep you guys safe and we'll always find our way back" Alex says and that sounds like something they'd say.

"So we're going to the only place I know we'll all be safe we're going to Italy" he says and I gasps. He wants to go to Italy! You know what I respect his decision and I won't comment. "Okay" I say looking out the window watching everything pass by. Xavier promised me you promised me that you wouldn't die on me.

Please please please keep your promise I don't want to go on without you. No tears Jaylen don't cry your stronger than this! I can do this when we're all safe that's when I'll grieve. But right now I'm gonna keep it together and be strong for you mi amor.

Unknown POV
"Sir" I hear some say and I grunt slowly turning around. "I don't like being disturb what is it" I say and he nods. "The Russos are dead sir we burnt done the house just like you said to do boss" he says and I smirk. "What about the girls did you bring them here like I said?" I asks and he shakes his head.

"No sir we think they ran" he says and my smirk fades. "Fine them NOW! The Russos must pay and EVERYONE they love starting with those girls. GO!" I shout and he scrams out of my office. "Soon...soon I'll have my revenge on those no good Russo" I say but...I kinda wish those two were alive to watch me torture those girls.

Oh well that don't deserve to be breathing longer than needed. My plan is all coming together splendidly.