Oh naughty naughty

Xavier POV
"I'm listening" she says and I sigh how do I even start. "I have...had DID" I say and I look at her reaction but she doesn't have one. "Continue" she says and I nod thinking if his to explain this. "At the hospital I didn't take my pills for a day or two everything was happening so I forgot...he was oh my head talking to me then he care forward I didn't leave you he left" I say and she nods slowly.

"Have you ever heard of the red killer?" I asks her and she nods. "Yes well thats him" I say and she nods slowly again. "Is there any other pills your supposed to be taking?" She asks and I hesitantly nod.

"Just something to stop my urge to kill I don't take those though" I say which is probably bad but meh I'm fine. "I have pills for depression that I'm supposed to take and I don't take them they make me feel bland plus I don't need them I'm very happy so I can understand why you don't take yours" she says and I nod.

"Do you forgive me now my fenice?" I asks and she nods jumping in my lap. Yes finally I have my bambolina back in my arms. "I missed you while you were gone daddy" she whispers in my ear and that definitely causes a reaction. "Naughty girl" I say and she just smirks at me. Now that I'm forgiven I think I need to punish my naughty little fenice.

"Let's go" I say bad she jumps off my lap. "Where are we going?" She asks and no I smirk. "You'll see" I say abs age follows me to the car.

Your in for a surprise now you little piantagrane ...

Jaylen POV
Xavier drives with this huge smirk on his face and we stop in front of one of his hotels. I think I'm catching his drift now. We get out the car and he leads me into the elevator. He swiped a key card in the elevator and we go to the top floor. The elevator doors open revealing a huge suite. Wow this is nice I've never been up here before.

"You've been very naughty bambolina" Xavier says with that same smirk as he moves closer to me and I move back. My back hits the wall and I'm right where he wants me. He has one hand on my waist and the other above my head holding him up. He leans down and traces his nose up my neck making me shiver. He kisses and nips at my neck going up until his lips skim over mine and I pout.

"No pouting" he says and I can't help it I want him so bad. He kisses me biting gently on my poked out bottom lip. I slam my lips against his and nods were full on making out. He taps my butt signaling me to jump so I do. He pushes more against the wall before starting to walk. He walks into a room and he throws me onto the bed before coming on top of my but using his arms to support his weight.

I roll us over so I'm on top and I grind against his clothed members. One of his hands go on my hip while the either is on my ass. I start to kiss and suck on his neck and he groans. I definitely plan on leaving my mark on him. I take off my shirt and then I take off his. I kiss his chest leaving hickeys to make a J down his abs and across his chest.

He flips us over reconnecting the kiss and his hand travels up my stomach to the bottom of my bra. He looks at me for approval and I nod. He literally rips the thing off and starts his attack on my right breast. "Holy sh.."I say and him biting my nipple cuts me off. Yes yes I knew no cursing! He continues his assault and I can't help it to moan.

His hand goes down to my pants and I gladly slide them off. He starts his attack on my left breast while his hand rubs my clothed folds. Fuck me! No seriously I want him to fuck me like now. Sudden all his motion stops and I groan. "What do you want me to do to you?" He asks leaving slow wet kisses down my stomach. "Fuck me please daddy I want you" I say and that was good enough for him.

He rips my panties off and takes off the rest of his clothes revealing his length. Oh my gosh he's huge! He goes into he drawer and slick a condom on his length. "How is that fitting in my?!" I say and he smirks. "You asked for it now you'll take it like the naughty little girl you are" he says and I gulp. He he flips me over on my stomach and I arch my back to him.

Instead of easing in he slams into me and I let out a loud moan that's mixed with pain and pleasure. He grabs my hair and starts to slam into me hard and fast as I moan and scream his name. Holy mother fuck! "You belong to me no one else can make you feel this good" he says going deeper with every word and cry out in pleasure. He definitely knows what he's doing. I'm so so close.

"You better not cum until I tell you to" he grunts out and I moan. I'm not gonna be able to hold on for much longer. He's going harder and faster I can't hold it. "Cum for daddy principessa" he says and my orgasm rumbles through my body like a wave. I cum on command and now I'm shaking like a leaf. Xavier rides out his before he slides out of me and I collapse on the bed shaking.

"Round 2" he says and I gasps...what does he mean round 2?! "Round 2?" I asks with a shaky voice and he nods with a smirk on his face flipping me on my back. "Oh bambolina my poor poor fenice we're doing all positions ever created tonight" he says and I can't believe what I'm hearing. "You ready?" He asks and I nod covering my eyes.

This is about to be a long night filled with many orgasms.