Month Later

Jaylen POV
~A Month Later|
It's been a month and let me tell you things are shit right now. It all started when we left Puerto Rico...the story about the charity event spread around fast. My parents are locked up but not in jail aunt Amelia calls it her torture chambers. Yes...but honestly I didn't even care when I found out.

Anthony took over the family business and it's going down hill. He even tried to asks me for help which I said no to. Sky moved into the house officially after some convincing. But we kept the apartment because it meant a lot to her and me. Oh yeah someone is trying to kill me and Sky. We almost never see the guys because they are always working especially Xavier.

He'll leave before I even wake up and come home extremely late. Sometimes he doesn't even come home at all. They lock me and Sky in the house and there's security everywhere. We can only go into the backyard and only for 10 fucking minutes! I miss Xavier I don't even get kisses anymore. I just want him to be home I want to touch him. Talk to him anything is better than this.

I know everyone is trying to keep us safe but this isn't getting us anywhere. Right now me and Sky are laying on the floor downstairs. "Lorenzo" I shout and he walks over. "We're bored" Sky says and Lorenzo groans obviously tired of us. "Why call me every time theres so many other people here" he says and I shrug.

"Your always close by" I say and he sighs. "Watch tv or something" he says and I groan. "We did that yesterday" Sky says groaning. "And the day before that" I add on all there is to do is watch tv. "I wanna go outside!" Sky whines and Lorenzo rolls his eyes. "Okay lets go to the backyard" he says and I shake my head.

"I want to see Xavier right now" I say and he shakes his head. "Boss is busy and he said you can only go to the backyard" he says and I roll my eyes. "He's always busy tell him if he's so busy then I'm going to leave" I say and Lorenzo raises his eyebrow. "You aren't getting out for this house it's impossible" he says and I roll my eyes.

"I meant him go tell him" I say and Lorenzo looks shocked. "Don't you think this is a little extra" he says and I nod. "I haven't seen him in a month don't tell me what's extra" I say pointing at him. "Yeah tell Marco the same thing also tell him it's been a month and I need him now" Sky says and Lorenzo pulls out his phone hesitantly and calls them I'm guessing.

"No nothing is wrong I just have a message from Jaylen" he say looking at me to see if I changed my mind and I look at him blankly. "Well she says if your so busy then she's going to leave" Lorenzo says and I nod. "No sir not the house uhm...you" he says and I hear yelling over the phone and banging. "Yes sir I'll tell her also is Marco there" he says looking at Sky who's moping.

"Hey cousin Sky says she's going to leave you not the house and she needs you now" he says and then there's more yelling and banging. "Okay I'll tell you later dude" Lorenzo says hanging up. "Xavier says that isn't going to happen and he's coming home right now" Lorenzo says and I jump up excitedly. "What did Marco say?" Sky asks stopping her moping.

"He said he'll give you what you need and he's also on his way home" Lorenzo says and Sky jumps up. "Hell yeah!" I say high fiving Sky finally I'm gonna see my papi after a month. "We look bad let's go" Sky says and we rush to our rooms. I shower and put on one of my crop tops with some shorts to match.

I brush my hair and lay on the bed with my arms crossed like I'm mad

I brush my hair and lay on the bed with my arms crossed like I'm mad. After a few minutes he bust through the door and I sit up looking blankly. Oh yeah he's definitely pissed and definitely still as sexy as I remember. "Who's told you that you could leave me?! You aren't leaving me" He says slamming the door closed and if I wasn't trying to act mad I'd smirk.

"Me when I haven't seen you in a month! Where have you been Hmm?" I say and this could lead to anger sex if I play my cards right. "At working doing my job which is trying to keep you safe" he says all aggravated pacing around. "Your supposed to keep me safe and happy I'm not happy living like this" I say pulling my signature pouty face. "I'm here now that's what you wanted and I'm here" he says running his fingers through his hair.

"Do you know what I want?" I asks him and he groans shaking his head. "What do you want Jaylen?" He asks and I he says my name damn he really is mad. "I want you to come here and fuck me like you miss me" I say biting my lip and that's definitely got him. "I can do that" he says stalking over to me and I smirk

~Hours of Sex later|
Okay now I'm happy again...and also sore but totally worth it. Today was good but I know tomorrow things will go back to the way it was unfortunately. At least I got to see him today and kiss him and touch him. I don't want him to leave me again it's so boring here! At least if he's here with me I'll be happier.

Damn it I just miss my baby! I also miss my independence we're gonna have to talk about the going outside thing.