Junkyard

Jaylen POV
I wake up in Xaviers room I must have fallen asleep durning the movie. I have a good amount of things to do today. I slip out of his arms and kiss his cheek before I leave his room. I walk into my room and take a quick shower. After my shower I put on a hoodie and some shorts.

I'd be crazy to run to Sky's place right? I walk into my brother in laws room and wake him up. "Ugh what" he says and I smile sweetly. "Drive me to Sky's?" I asks and he groans throwing his keys at me. I catch them before they can hit me in the face and I drive to Sky's. I open the door since I have a key and she's sitting on the couch reading.

"Are you ready for tonight?" I asks her and she shakes her head. "Are you?" She asks and I shake my head. "Of course not these are my parents we're talking about" I say running my fingers through my hair. "I don't want to go" I say sitting in the couch with her. "I don't want to either but I already told Marco I would and you told Xavier you would" she says and that's a good point.

"There both stubborn if we just say we don't want to go they'll just asks a bunch of questions" I say and Sky nods with a frown. "This is going to be traumatic" she says and I definitely agree with her on that. "At least our dresses are cute" she says and I nod. "I don't think I can do this like mentally" I say and Sky sighs. "I'm definitely gonna get a little drunk before hand" Sky says and I agree with her.

"I'm with you there" I say high-fiving her. "Let's go get this day started" Sky says and I nod. We leave the apartment and get into the car. "Did you steal his car?" She asks and I shake my head. "He threw the keys at me face when I asked him to drive me" I say and she breaks out laughing. "The guys are such divas in the morning wait until you move in" I say and she shakes her head.

"He better be moving out if anything" Sky says and I chuckle. "I doubt it the mansion is big enough for all of there future families that's why it was made" I say and Sky nods. "That's actually really nice one big family in one house" she says and I nod. "It is imagine kids running around the mansion it would be such a huge happy home" I say but kids aren't coming anytime soon.

"First stop is definitely the liquor store" I say and if I'm lucky I'll be completely wasted soon. We stop at the liquor store and get 4 bottles of the hardest stuff they have here. We put the bottles in the back and head to the nail salon. "I'm gonna get red to match my dress" I say to Sky and she nods. "I'm gonna get blue to match mine" she says and I nod.

Usually these days out are more fun but we're both pretty on edge about seeing my parents. After we get our nails down we go back to Sky place and watch tv in silence. "Fuck it lets have fun" I say and Sky looks at me. "Let's go break some things" I say and she hesitantly nods.

We get into the car and drive to the scrap yard. Of course we have baseball bats and glass plates. "Throw one at me" I say ready to swing and he looks hesitant. "Are you sure about this?" She asks and I shake my head. "This is definitely stupid but why the hell not" I say and she shakes her head.

"Were definitely not doing this without masks and glasses" she says and thats actually good idea. We get back in the car and buy some gloves masks and glasses also we go back to the house and put on jean. We go back to the dump and we're officially ready. Sky throws the glass plate like a frisbee and I swing the bat hitting it spot on.

"Masks were definitely a good idea" I say and Sky laughs.

~Hours Later|
There's glass in my hair and glass in my hoodie. But I'm not hurt that's the okay news I guess. "There's glass and wood in my hair" Sky says and I laugh. "Same fun times" I say shaking my hair out so nothing get into Marcos car. We get in and I look at my phone. "Shit" I say noticing the guys called me a bunch of times.

I call Xavier and wait anxiously for him to pick. "Where have you been all day?!" He shouts uh oh I made him mad. "Um the junkyard" I say and he's silent fir a minute. "Get home now" he says then he hangs up. "Looks like someone's mad" I say and Sky is looking at her phone. "Marco is mad too but I'll call him later" she says turning off her phone.

I drive Sky back to her place then I slowly drive home. I try to sneak upstairs but everyone is downstairs waiting for me. "Is that glass?" Alex asks pointing to my hoodie. Now I'm deciding if I should lie or not. "Yes" I say hesitantly and maybe I should have lied. "What were you doing? We're you with Sky?" Marco asks and I nod.

"Breaking glass plates and yeah she's fine" I say shaking the glass out of my hoodie. "Is something bothering you?" Xavier asks and I clench and unclench my fist. "Nothing is wrong...yet" I say rushing to run up the stairs. "Shouldn't you all be getting ready don't worry about me" I say slamming my door shut.

Yes I'm a little tipsy but otherwise I'm fine.