𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓: 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒

───── ❝ Well, at this point you could officially say that Taehyung's promises were complete and utter bullsh*t

"TAEHYUNG— OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" ❞ ─────

╔═══════════════╗
S Y N O P S I S
╚═══════════════╝

[Working as a museum curator meant that you saw a whole lot of strange objects- from old, pointed jars, odd statues, and even birds pickled in a seal carcass (don't ask). But the beautiful sword that had recently come in from Greece was something that you were SURE would make it to the front exhibits of your workplace. But when you took it home the night before its display, a crazy, ridiculously seductive, (and SERIOUSLY HOT) demigod managed to burst from his stupid sword like some kind of vengeful spirit and kill a bunch of chicken-ladies right before your eyes.

Fun.

So now there was some good news and bad news. Good news (for Taehyung, at least), was that you'd managed to let him out of this punishment for disobeying the gods a little earlier than expected. Bad news? Now the curse on his sword had twisted itself so that now YOU were caught up in it too... and neither of you had any gods-loving clue how to break it.

Enter a sphinx, your best friends, your brother, and some of Taehyung's friends, and now it seemed that you were far deeper into this mess than you'd originally thought.

Good luck Loves.]

╔═══════════════╗
C A S T
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗C A S T╚═══════════════╝