one

"Thanks for picking me up," Blair thanked Cora who was currently driving the girls, Blair didn't have much time when she got Lydia's text explaining that Derek was in trouble and that they were tracking down the Calvera's to find him

        "Thanks for picking me up," Blair thanked Cora who was currently driving the girls, Blair didn't have much time when she got Lydia's text explaining that Derek was in trouble and that they were tracking down the Calvera's to find him. Blair had tried to call Stiles or Kira since she had gotten Lydia's text multiple times and neither of the two had responded which was causing Blair to worry further about her friends and Derek since no one was picking up their phone.

Isaac didn't hesitate to help bring Blair to the airport as he ushered her out of their apartment once he heard Derek was in trouble with Argent who drove both of them to the airport as she hopped onto the quickest flight to Mexico. Both of them understand that she had to leave since the family came first to Blair.

"It's our brother, right? Now I can't get you any further than this because of the hunters so you're going to have to walk the rest of this way." Cora announced as she pulled the car to the side of the road so that she could stay far away from any of the Calveras possibly seeing her. Blair opening the glove department since she had told Cora to bring her a couple of knives if it came down to it.

"That's fine. Lydia hasn't answered and of my texts, and neither have Kira or Stiles so I have a feeling they're in trouble. Better try and help them than also get you in trouble too." Blair pointed out as she stuck the knives in her shoes and clipped one inside the sleeve of her dress - praying it wouldn't slice her arm accidentally when she began walking. Cora having a smile of amusement on her face when she noticed Blair doing a poor job of trying to hide knives within her outfit.

"And Scott?" Cora asked, wondering if the young Alpha had answered his phone since he and Blair were practically dating the last time she was in Beacon Hills. And also because of the fact she knew Scott was the only one out of those teenagers who would actually be able to save Derek if he was in trouble. While Stiles was quick to find clues and evidence, Cora vividly remembered Scott being the strongest out of that pack - besides Derek of course.

"I didn't call him. He's kinda my ex now." Blair answered honestly, Cora opening her mouth in slight shock and closing it when she realized they didn't have time for them to discuss Blair's relationship. However, she was definitely going to bring it up later since she still wanted to know the in's and out's of her sister's life. The two had started to grow closer over the time Cora had been back, much to Derek's displeasure since both of them always seemed to be texting each other - Cora somehow knowing every time he was in danger due to Blair's texts.

"I'll text you once I find Derek, I promise. Try not to get caught on the way out of here." Blair finished quickly, pulling Cora into a quick hug before hopping out of the car, Blair getting ready to close the door before Cora interrupted her.

"Nice hair, by the way." Cora complimenting Blair's new hair before driving away - not giving Blair the time to tease her about actually noticing her hair since Cora rarely recognised anything about someone's appearance. Blair moving to the directions Cora had given her on her phone since she knew it was only a five-minute walk to the nightclub that the Calvera's owned.