twenty-eight

Stiles had picked Blair up from her apartment since he insisted on checking up on her since her trip to the hospital especially considering she had decided to escape from the hospital instead of getting her proper rest and help from the ...

     Stiles had picked Blair up from her apartment since he insisted on checking up on her since her trip to the hospital especially considering she had decided to escape from the hospital instead of getting her proper rest and help from the doctors. Stiles ultimately deciding to drag her into studying with him at the school library. The two of them trying to leave the high school as the Jeep refused to move from his spot in the parking lot causing Blair to let out a sigh - expecting the Jeep to be this faulty considering how much damage it usually had.

"Engine?" Blair asked Stiles who nodded his head as the two hopped out of the Jeep to see what was wrong with the thing now. Stiles opened the hood of the engine as smoke began to emerge from it, Blair bringing her jacket to her mouth to avoid going into a coughing fit like Stiles was currently at the effects of his own Jeep breaking down.

"Duct tape?" Blair offered as she held the duct tape in her hand, Stiles nodding as he grabbed the duct tape quickly out of her hand as he began to tape part of the engine together. Blair starting to wonder when he was going to actually get it into a professional rather than constantly trying to fix it by himself considering how often it always seemed to be breaking down.

Blair and Stiles missed the footsteps coming behind them due to being too preoccupied with the Jeep before a hand placed itself on each of their shoulders - the teeth sinking into them causing them both to let out a scream of pain at the sensation. Donovan grabbing Blair roughly as he slammed her head against the jeep as she fell to the ground immediately. Stiles's eye's widening in panic as he noticed Blair appearing limp on the ground.

Donovan grabbed Stiles as he held him in a chokehold as Stiles began to struggle against his grip - trying to free him . Blair woke up from the ground, Donovan not noticing her since he was too focused on his goal of hurting Stiles rather than anything Blair was doing. Blair shuffling herself off the ground as she reached for the wrench lying on top of Stiles's Jeep - quickly passing it to Stiles when he managed to get free from Donovan as he whacked Donovan across the face with it, giving the two of them their chance to run and hopefully get some help before Donovan managed to actually accomplish any permanent damage to the two of them.

"Come on, we need to run." Blair encouraged Stiles when she noticed his second of hesitation as he stared at Donovan's unconscious body, lacing her fingers with Stiles's as she forcefully dragged him away as she started running them towards the high school - hoping they could find somewhere in the High School to hide out from Donovan. Blair trying to give the two of them as much of a head start as humanely possible before Donovan managed to wake up. Stiles double checking behind him every couple seconds to see if Donovan was coming after them as the two kept running in the carpark before they got to the school.

"Blair, he's getting up," Stiles announced worriedly to Blair as Blair only grabbed his hand tighter as she increased her speed - both of their strides getting longer and faster as they sprinted to the high school. Blair let go of Stiles's hand as they pushed the entrance open to the High School.