nine

"So, the Walcott's were the first

"So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called the Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then the Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson." Blair listened to Stiles go-over all the evidence about the dead-pool with his dad as he explained what had happened the past week in the supernatural world. Her, Stiles, and Scott standing in front of the Sheriff as they tried to possibly explain the dead pool to him despite the fact they were still comprehending it themselves. All of them absolutely clueless so far as to why there was even a supernatural dead-pool in the first place since that was the last thing they were expecting when Peter Hale's money got stolen.

"It's a dead pool. A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded." Scott explained, taking the piece of paper with the dead pool on it as he unfolded it and passed it to the Sheriff to read over.

"Who found this list?" The Sheriff asked them, as he stared at the familiar name's in front of him - recognizing some of them to be his son's friends as his eyes continued down the list.

"Lydia did," Blair answered since she was the only one out of them who was there with Lydia when she had managed to crack the code of the dead pool. Blair was still trying to comprehend the fact that there was now a supernatural Deadpool and that Allison was somehow the cipher key. The fact Allison's name was involved didn't sit right with Blair, it was almost as if someone did it on purpose to mess with them.

"How?" The Sheriff asked Blair and Stiles confused since those two seemed to know the most when it came to Lydia Martin's special gifts or whatever it was called that he was supposed to describe Lydia Martin's abilities. The Sheriff was still trying to comprehend Lydia's Banshee powers since everything the girl managed to predict or figure out surprised them every single time.

"She wrote it. Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it." Stiles tried to explain it to his dad who nodded his head confused as Stiles was explaining the information since he wasn't sure how to take Lydia transcribing the dead-pool herself.

"Banshee?" The Sheriff asked the two who nodded their heads in confirmation - the Sheriff still trying to figure everything out when it came to the supernatural world. In his defense, he was getting much better at figuring out everything about all of them as he managed the remember all of the names like Banshee, Kitsune, and Werewolves.

"Banshee." Stiles and Blair confirmed at the same time, as both their lips formed a straight line once they finished talking. Blair still finding it weird whenever the two talked at the same time but was starting to get used to it since it seemed to happen a lot with her and Stiles.

"Beautiful. All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" The Sheriff asked as he began to read all the numbers next to the names - some of them only having two while the majority seemed to have three.