eight

"What are you two doing?" Scott asked when he noticed Blair and Stiles playing rock, paper, and scissors with each other in the back of the living room even though they were supposed to be getting for Liam to be arriving to the cabin

"What are you two doing?" Scott asked when he noticed Blair and Stiles playing rock, paper, and scissors with each other in the back of the living room even though they were supposed to be getting for Liam to be arriving to the cabin. Since he thought the two would be freaking out more over the full moon since they had a were-coyote and a new beta shifting and they were the only humans of the pack.

"Well, we're the humans so if he gets through you guys somehow, we need to decide which one of us is going to be the sacrifice for the other to run away and live." Stiles explained as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly since it was a good idea in theory, Scott glaring at the two of them in disbelief that they were actually thinking about leaving someone for dead as they dropped their hands to avoid making Scott even more stressed than he already was tonight.

"I won, by the way, you dropped your hands first," Blair whispered in Stiles's who pushed her face away from him causing her to laugh quietly before Scott called out to them that Kira and Liam were starting to pull up. Both Stiles and Blair straightening up after that as they decided it was finally time to for them to act professional and not in the childish manners they were acting a mere seconds beforehand when they were playing rock paper scissors with each other.

Liam entered the cabin as Stiles was quick to wave to Liam in greeting while Blair elbowed him in the stomach for being weird by waving awkwardly while she smiled tightly at Liam. Liam staring between the two of them confused since he seriously didn't know what their deal was.

"Sorry." Kira apologized to Liam while locking the door behind her so that Liam couldn't get past them to escape before he could hear them out.

"What the hell is this?" Liam asked them, the same three juniors who were harassing him and their friends standing in front of him - causing Liam to grow pissed off as a result since he didn't think he needed any of their help in the first place especially since they still hadn't even explained the reason they had been harassing him so much in the first place.

"Think of it as an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles spoke up as he tried to ease Liam into the news of telling him that he was a werewolf. Blair wondering if they even should try and ease him in considering how much he snapped at him the last couple times - she was thinking it might be a better idea to just cut to the chase and tell Liam the news.

"A really bad problem," Blair emphasized since she was the only one who seemed to want to emphasize how terrifying the effects of being a werewolf were since she remembered what it had to Boyd, Erica and Aiden. Lydia furrowing her eyebrows at the two as she glanced at them out of the side of her eye - wondering if this was really the best way to start telling Liam he was a werewolf.

"And we're the only ones that can help. Scott finished for Stiles and Blair as Liam decided to actually listen to Scott and his friends as they began to explain the supernatural stuff to them - wondering if they would leave him alone if he gave them a chance to talk.