sixteen

Blair, Stiles, and Lydia found themselves back in the Sheriff station for a second time in the span of two weeks

     Blair, Stiles, and Lydia found themselves back in the Sheriff station for a second time in the span of two weeks. Lydia was half-convinced that her grandmother Lorraine was in fact alive - and possibly even helping the Benefactor with knowing who was actually dead. The three of them trying to convince the Sheriff to hear their story and the evidence they had in order to pursue the case of Lorraine Martin still possibly being alive. It was the only lead the pack had right now on who the other Banshee could possibly be that was connected to the Deadpool.

"It's not just that she could still be alive." Stiles started to tell his dad once the Sheriff ushered the three of them into his office so that they could talk privately without any of the nearby deputies listening to them considering half of them would think he was insane for even listening to the three in the first place.

"It's that she would've had to fake her death," Lydia added to Stiles's statement, Lydia calling the two up once she found enough evidence of her grandmother being alive. The main piece of evidence being that her grandmother ashes were actually mountain ash which was definitely hard for Natalie Martin to comprehend when Lydia told her.

"As well as convincing her entire family that she was dead, minor details." Blair finished for them, still not being able to wrap her head around Lydia's family revelation even if she tried to. Blair was in complete disbelief that Lydia's grandmother could even have possibly faked her death in the first place. It didn't make sense to her as to why someone would voluntarily leave a family that they loved by convincing them that she was dead and considering how close Lydia and her grandmother were it made even less sense.

"Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" The Sheriff asked Lydia in disbelief as he was starting to get mote skeptics over everything this town seemed to bring with it's problems. First, he had to deal with the supernatural and now faked deaths? He definitely needed a raise for everything these kids were telling him about their leads.

"Definitely," Stiles confirmed to his dad as he strongly believed that Lorraine Martin was alive since they didn't have any other possible leads as to what Banshee could be funding the dead pool whereas the two girls beside him held more reservations that Lorraine Martin was in fact still alive.

"Maybe." "Possibly." Lydia and Blair both answered at the same time, giving Stiles's argument of her definitely being alive a dent in it as the two didn't back him up confidently enough. Stiles trying to not let either of them bring down his argument since he knew his dad needed a lot of convincing before he choose to actually pursue the case.

"More than likely, yes." Stiles corrected since he knew this wouldn't convince his dad to help them since both Blair and Lydia were even doubting how Lorraine Martin would be alive in the first place.