twenty

Blair had managed to fall unconscious again out of pain, waking up on the cold floor with as a gasp as she immediately stood up again - this time noticing the gate to the roomshe was in was lying was wide open

she was in was lying was wide open. Blair standing up as she moved to the door, trying to listen for any steps coming close to her direction as she decided it would be a good time to leave when she heard nothing. Blair deciding to take the risk of leaving despite the fact it was most likely a trap - only wanting to find Scott as quick as possible and leave this place before something happened to either of them.

Blair pushing it open further as she remained silent as she tried to search for Scott - knowing that Kate was somewhere near and she didn't want the woman to know she had escaped from the makeshift cell she had been keeping Blair in. Blair felt along the walls to guide her as she moved forward. The darkness from the church preventing her from being able to see clearly in front of her.

Blair heard a low growl coming from behind her as she moved her head as she saw nothing behind her - only causing her to move faster as she stopped when she realized she didn't have a chance of escaping this way as it was a dead end.

Blair turned on her foot as she came face to face with a Berserker in front of her causing Blair to let a small scream in surprise as the Berserker began throwing her against the wall until she was nearly unconscious again. The blood begins to drip down her head as the arm held her against the wall. Blair tried to squirm out of the Berserker's hold which didn't seem to be working since it was twice as strong as her - barely flinching against her attempts to escape.

Blair's eyes drifting up the arm of the Berserker as she noticed the familiar two bands tattooed around his arm as her eyes finally landed on the ones behind the Berserker - able to recognize Scott's eyes staring back at her. Her eyes widening in panic as she realised it was Scott hurting her - hoping she could be able to get through to him and for him to realise what he was doing before he hurt her further.

"Scott, Scott. Listen to me. It's me, okay? It's Blair, your girlfriend. You don't want to hurt me." Blair began to ramble out of panic as he lifted her before throwing on the ground again, Blair too sore to be able to fight back as she laid on the floor in pain from the injuries Scott had given her. The tears coming down her face as she felt her strength beginning to diminish from what Scott was doing to her.

"I'm going to have to do a better job at covering that up." Kate pointed to the tattoo on Scott's arm since she had heard Blair try and a plea to get through to the true Alpha. Kate realizing that the tattoo was now a key staple in Scott McCall's appearance and when the others came it would take them seconds as well to recognize Scott. Blair being her test trial to make sure that Scott was going to be able to hurt his friends without any remorse.

"What did you do to him?" Blair asked in pain as she tried to lift her head to talk to Kate as the woman circled around her tauntingly - taking satisfaction in her ability to take down Blair and Scott so easily despite the two's reputation of supposedly being strong.