twelve

"Oh, no, not this guy," Stiles whispered aggravated to Blair as he ran his hand across his face in aggravation - both him and Blair recognizing the man from their stay at Eichen House

"Oh, no, not this guy," Stiles whispered aggravated to Blair as he ran his hand across his face in aggravation - both him and Blair recognizing the man from their stay at Eichen House. Neither of them particularly having a good experience with anyone in Eichen especially Stiles who managed to get himself sedated by multiple guards. Blair was actually able to go unnoticed compared to Stiles besides when she knocked out a nurse - that was the only exception but in her defense, she was being controlled by a Valkyrie when she did that whereas Stiles got sedated when he was actually himself.

"What the hell are we running here? A bed and breakfast? You do not just open the door for anyone with a badge." Blair crossed her arms as she stood next to Stiles, both of them already fed up with his attitude since they had already witnessed and heard it before since he made himself known to all of the patients in Eichen.

"We need to talk to Meredith Walker. It involved a murder investigation." Parrish covered for them, trying to convince him to let them into the room to talk to Meredith. Parrish somehow trusted the three enough to convince him to take them to go talk to Meredith. Blair still confused about how they managed to do that but decided to take it anyway since they desperately needed Parrish's help to talk to Meredith. Lydia firmly believed that Meredith was the only way they were going to get the third cipher key - needing to crack the last part of the Deadpool so they could know the remaining people who were in danger.

"Well, you can talk to her all you want, but these three, especially those two, they're outta here." He pointed to Stiles and Blair at the end who stared at the man coldly, Lydia turning her head to the two confused since she barely knew any details about their trip to Eichen House since they rarely spoke about it besides to Scott or each other. The only other person who knew nearly the full story of that trip was Malia. Blair's mouth opening in offense considering she hadn't even done anything that could have offended him - deciding to blame it on Stiles's dragging her down with him.

"They're crucial witnesses in an ongoing investigation. I wouldn't have brought them here if it wasn't absolutely crucial." Parrish finished, Blair surprised that Parrish was actually fighting so hard for them to stay and talk to Meredith due to how apprehensive he was at the beginning of this entire plan.

"Okay, Deputy. How about you come back with a court order, then I'll listen. As for you, Mr. Stilinski, Ms. Hale, how about you come back with your payments in full." Lydia watched as Blair avoided the man's gaze - Lydia thinking that the reason she hadn't paid her bills was that the Hales had been robbed but the truth was Blair still hadn't even told Derek that she had ever checked into Eichen in the first place. Blair managing to hide all the bills from him as she tried to gather up all the money she could herself to pay for it before she had to tell him - thinking that she could save herself the embarrassment of telling Derek that she and Stiles had locked themselves up in Eichen when they were possessed.

"That's right. Daddy may be the Sheriff, but he's late on the bills. I guess those government jobs aren't as reliable as they used to be, huh?" He turned to Stiles as he directed his taunting onto him only, Blair clutching onto Stiles's elbow to calm him down in case he accidentally punched him in the face. Blair didn't need a super hearing to know that Stiles's heart was racing out of anger right now since she could hear his heavy breathing from beside her.