thirty-eight

Stiles sat on the last step on the staircase as he waited for Theo to finally show up so that he could get his answers for what was happening to his family

Stiles sat on the last step on the staircase as he waited for Theo to finally show up so that he could get his answers for what was happening to his family. Stiles was starting to play with his hands with more anxiousness as he stared at the photo his dad had hung up of him, Blair, and Scott from junior year. Stiles suddenly hating the sight of the photo considering Scott had basically put Blair in danger and he didn't even know how to help her now that his best friend had messed up her safety without telling him in the first place about his stupid plan.

Stiles finally watched as Theo walked towards the door, staring at the Mountain Ash line before looking back up at him - smirking as he stepped over it with ease as he entered the Stilinski household. The Mountain Ash doing little to keep him out but at least it gave Stiles an idea of what his boundaries were or weren't in Theo's case.

"I guess we're all telling the truth now," Theo smirked as he stared at Stiles who only glared at him coldly in response - not liking his attitude considering everything he had done to the people closest to him in the past twenty-four hours. Stiles wanted to hit him across the face out of the anger he was experiencing currently towards the Chimera standing in front of him but he knew better than to jeopardise his plan to get information on his dad and Blair.

Theo was starting to pick up on Scott's scent but Stiles and Scott already had that covered since they brought Scott's shirt to explain his scent still being in Stiles's house despite him being 'dead'. Stiles grabbed the shirt as threw it to Theo before holding his head down as he tried to keep the mourning best friend act up in front of Theo to convince him of the lie.

"Let's be honest, Stiles. Was he still really your best friend? I mean we both know how upset you were with him and how he treated Blair who's practically your sister, right?" Theo asked him as he started to taunt Stiles, Scott closing his eyes as a sudden wave of regret of everything he had done to Blair washing over him since it was obvious all of the faults in his relationships had started with that first mistake. Scott wondering if he was ever going to get a chance to possibly apologize to her for how he handled their relationship - knowing he made a lot of mistakes whenever it came to them.

On the other hand, Stiles couldn't help but grit his jaw in anger since he was well aware of why Theo pointed out the sibling bond him and Blair had since Theo wanted to prey on the residual bond the Nogitsune and Valkyrie had left between the two of them. He wouldn't admit it out loud but Stiles could feel every inch of pain Blair was in currently and he knew it was more than she could handle which is why he knew he needed to find her but unfortunately for him, his dad was dying at a faster pace.

"Are you going to let my father die?" Stiles asked as he took the attention of Scott and Blair's relationship since he knew Scott was still listening to everything Theo was saying currently. Even if the two were on rocky terms right now, there was the only person who was allowed to call Scott out on his behavior and that was Stiles - not Theo.