fourteen

It was the night after the SAT, Stiles was still trying to process everything that had happened when he heard the door knocking - the knocks starting to become more rapid as time went on

It was the night after the SAT, Stiles was still trying to process everything that had happened when he heard the door knocking - the knocks starting to become more rapid as time went on. Stiles ran down the stairs quickly as he opened the door to see Blair standing outside his house.

"Hey." Stiles breathed quietly once he saw her standing at his door, Blair trying to form words but they got stuck in her throat as her eyes started watering at the thought of actually saying the words out loud. Stiles moving quickly to wrap his arms around her as he let her cry into his shoulder. Stiles already knowing that what happened yesterday was still weighing on her mind just like it was weighing on his. Stiles was the only person Blair could go to without her having to explain the specifics to and right now that was exactly what she needed.

"I killed him. I killed someone." Blair choked out in between her sobs, Stiles closing the door behind her before wrapping his arm around Blair's shoulder and bringing her gently to the couch as he found a blanket and placed it around her shoulders since he noticed she was shaking from the cold outside.

"Star Wars?" Blair asked him quietly, Stiles nodding his head when he turned on the first movie - Stiles beginning to make his usual comments about the movie as Blair listened on, remaining quiet throughout the entire movie as Stiles noticed she had finally fallen asleep. Stiles grabbing himself another blanket as he moved to a different seat as the two fell asleep in the Stilinski household.

—•—

"Is three enough?" Kira asked as her, Stiles, and Liam pulled out their laptops on the kitchen table. Blair standing beside Liam and Kira with her hands shoved inside her pockets as she remained quiet since had gotten to Scott's house  - the only person she had talked to since the SAT was Stiles. Stiles had been sending texts and calls to Derek to update him on Blair's condition since Blair was struggling to even talk to even talk to him about what had happened. Stiles had to practically drag her out of his house to go to Scott's. Barely any of the pack knew the full story of what happened at the school except for the fact Rafael had told Scott he was covering for Blair killing Simon so that she wouldn't have to go through all of the interrogations from the cops.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so." Stiles explained to them. Blair crossed her arms against her chest as she stared blankly at the laptops in front of her as she tried to gather her thoughts about how they were going to catch the benefactor.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked as he grew worried about the plan, Blair's tense position beside him not helping ease any of his nerves as Liam began to freak out about what was happening.

"We're doing it. Tonight." Scott affirmed, knowing they needed to act quickly before the Benefactor got even more people hurt especially considering everything that had just happened with Blair and Simon. It only made Scott more motivated for them to finish everything with the Benefactor and the Deadpool.