fifteen

Melissa McCall's cries and screams echoed throughout the hospital floor as Blair's eyes remained glued to Scott's currently deceased body lying in front of her

      Melissa McCall's cries and screams echoed throughout the hospital floor as Blair's eyes remained glued to Scott's currently deceased body lying in front of her. All of them trying not to break at the sound of Melissa's very realistic reaction to the news of her son dying. Melissa definitely knew how to use her acting skills to help out the pack when it came to Scott's plan.

"This is why we should always make plans. He looks like a freakin corpse." Blair muttered nervously to Stiles standing beside her, Stiles shaking his head as he nodded in agreement since he didn't exactly like Scott's plan but didn't disagree with it since he also knew it was the only plan they had currently to get to the Benefactor. Melissa finally walking through the doors of the morgue as she got rid of the fake tears she had shed for the other doctor and nurses to believe that Scott had actually died.

"I still hate this plan. I mean this is pretty significantly terrifying. He looks dead." Melissa stepped beside Stiles as Blair nodded in agreement since Scott was significantly paler than usual in his dead state. None of them able to deny his eerie resemblance to a corpse currently. Blair hoping she would never have to see the day where Scott was actually lying dead in front of her since she couldn't even stomach the thought of him lying fake dead in front of her.

"Yeah, this plan is still freaking everyone out," Blair admitted, Stiles turning to her with wide eyes - Stiles opening his mouth to say that she wasn't helping with Melissa's apprehension but then realized Blair was only being honest out of her own nerves. Stiles deciding to save his comment to himself as he wrapped his arm around Blair's shoulder instead. Blair smiling at Stiles gratefully for his comfort before directing her attention back to her boyfriend on the table.

"Give me your hand." Noshiko offered Melissa who turned directly to Stiles and Blair for confirmation that she should since she trusted those two the most out of Scott's pack considering the rest was filled with mostly newcomers.

"It's okay," Stiles reassured her while Blair nodded her head in agreement with him. Melissa hesitantly giving her hand to Noshiko who placed it on Scott's cold chest.

"Wait for it," Noshiko advised her, Melissa finally letting out a sigh of relief once she felt the slight change in movement in his chest to indicate that he was still alive.

"Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?" Melissa asked Noshiko shakily, as she stared down at her son. Both Blair, Liam, and Stiles trying to keep their nerves down about the plan as best they could in front of Melissa in order to not freak her out more even if they weren't doing too good of a job so far.

"Enough for an Alpha," Noshiko answered considering Scott had enough strength to endure him longer than an average werewolf would need in his current position.

"How much time do we have?" Melissa asked as her eyes were still glued on her unconscious son in front of her since she had barely been given any details of the plan besides the fact that Scott would be fine after it was finished and they caught the Benefactor.