four

"We're going to wait here for Scott

"We're going to wait here for Scott. We're going to sit quietly. And we're not going to call or talk to anyone." Stiles ordered Derek who was sticking to Blair's side since he found her the least crazy out of the two even if he still hadn't even learned her name yet. Stiles's frantic behaviour was enough to make him like Blair more than him despite only knowing them both for only a few hours.

"Do I talk to you?" Derek asked Stiles who gave him a quick no in answer since he didn't want to be the one who accidentally revealed anything to Derek that would freak him out - both him and Blair knowing that Stiles had a tendency to over share information in his rambles which wasn't what they needed right now if they wanted Derek to trust them.

"Good. I'll just talk to her then but who's going to talk to him." Derek asked Stiles, deciding he would only talk to Blair anyway before he pointed to Agent McCall who was carrying a bag of food in his hands - both Stiles and Blair jumping in shock when they noticed him since they were too busy paying attention to Derek to pay attention to him standing there.

"Ah! Are you getting taller?" Stiles asked Rafael as he stepped back in shock - not expecting Rafael to be in the McCall Household when Scott told them to bring Derek here since he thought the house would be completely empty. Scott accidentally forgetting about the fact that he had promised his dad dinner as he left Rafael waiting with the Chinese food in the house by himself.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rafael asked them confused considering Scott didn't tell him about his friends coming to the house. Blair started praying that Rafael wouldn't call her by her name anytime soon until she came up with a half-decent lie to tell Derek as to why her name was also Blair. She could tell Derek was already suspicious about who she was since Derek knew that Paige's family was the only Krasikeva's in town considering the rest all lived in Oregon due to some family drama that had occurred before both Paige and Blair were even born or at least that's what Paige had told him.

"Waiting for Scott." Derek answered for the group when Stiles and Blair took too long to answer the agent since they were still in shock that Rafael was even here in the first place. Both of them beginning to panic once Rafael showed up since it threw a huge dent in their plans to keep Derek here and out of trouble.

"Yeah, so am I. We're supposed to have dinner. I brought extra. You guys hungry?" Rafael asked the three as he placed the food on the table as he invited Scott's friends to join him - thinking that it was being nice in his offer to give them food.

"No." Blair and Stiles answered at the same time while Derek answered yeah - causing Blair to get wide-eyed as she turned to Stiles standing beside her to get him to say something to save them from any suspicion - hoping that he would actually have a good plan to get them out of this mess.

"We're not hungry." Stiles continued as he tried to get Derek quickly away from Rafael before either of their covers were blown by Rafael or Derek accidentally said his real name to the Agent and caused Rafael to become suspicious.