thirty-two

Blair forced Stiles to come with her on the bike despite his many oppositions to it since he believed every motorcycle was a complete and utter death trap

Blair forced Stiles to come with her on the bike despite his many oppositions to it since he believed every motorcycle was a complete and utter death trap. Yet, he eventually gave in to her begging as he used Blair's spare helmet and put it on his head as he clutched tightly onto Blair's back the entire time - convinced every time she made a turn on the bike that he was going to fall off due to how sharp her turns were. Stiles convinced he had to get the girl better driving lessons since he was convinced she drove like she was in the middle of a police chase anytime he was with her.

Neither of the werewolves had shown up to the animal clinic since they were in charge of bringing the dead chimera to the animal clinic from the hospital and considering Stiles and Blair didn't exactly have the super speed to run out with the body if anyone caught them - it was a good idea for Scott and Theo to be in charge of that part of the plan. It also gave Blair the chance to panic to her best friend - well the only best friend who was near her since Isaac currently lived in France and would murder if she called him in the middle of the night again with boy problems considering he thought the easiest solution was just to kiss Scott and get it over with.

The two best friends hadn't talked since they had left the hospital - the entire day's events weighing heavy on their heads as they tried to form a sentence to say to the other about what had happened to them.

"Theo killed Josh and he knows about Donovan," Stiles revealed to Blair quickly as the two sat on top of the counters in the animal clinic. Both Blair and Stiles staring straight ahead of them rather than at each other while they were confessing what the other had missed. Blair took a deep breath as she nodded her head at the news as the two caught each other up on everything that was happening in their lives - the fact that Theo killing someone didn't even shock her at this point should be a sign of concern but it didn't even phase her in the slightest anymore.

The secrets they seemed to be keeping starting to pile up before they confessed everything to each other like usual. However, the same didn't go for the rest of the pack since it seemed like the secrets they kept from them went too deep for them to even try and start confessing now. Blair and Stiles quietly deciding amongst themselves that they would wait until all the supernatural drama with the Dread Doctors was over to start opening up to the pack again with all of their problems.

"Theo kissed me today and then I kissed Scott," Blair revealed to Stiles next as she took a deep breath, her revelation causing more shock in Stiles than Theo killing Josh did for her as he turned to Blair since he didn't expect her to say that in response to his secret. Blair was not actually that surprised that Theo had killed someone since she had suspicions from the start that he was going to do something evil - at least this proved some of her suspicions and made her feel less crazy.

"He did what?" Stiles asked protectively - not liking that Blair hadn't alerted him of the fact that Theo had kissed her already since that was best friend worthy news to share with him immediately rather than waiting hours later. Stiles already knowing Blair didn't initiate the kiss or want it considering she was still dealing with her own emotions from her relationship with Scott.