thirty-nine

"How come everyone else gets to leave?" Blair asked Theo quite irritated that everyone else in his little pack was able to go and roam around without any restrictions while Blair had to stay chained up to the pipe without any breaks

"How come everyone else gets to leave?" Blair asked Theo quite irritated that everyone else in his little pack was able to go and roam around without any restrictions while Blair had to stay chained up to the pipe without any breaks. She was starting to grow irritated about the state she was in and Theo knew if he didn't let her out soon, she was going to explode with anger.

"Okay, you're right. Let's take a break but no funny stuff, I just want to talk about the plan. Deal?" Blair agreed to the plan of his since she didn't have any other choice but to do so as she nodded her head in reluctant acceptance. Theo releasing the handcuffs as Blair rubbed her wrists and the red circles they had caused from the extended time she had the metal stuck to her hands.

"You'll heal soon, I wouldn't worry too much." Theo pointed out with a smirk when he noticed how she was rubbing her wrists. Blair nodded her head - already knowing that she was going to heal soon, she just hadn't been used to this for a while. Blair stared hesitantly at her wrists as she started to wish that maybe they wouldn't heal in hopes that all of this wasn't completely true and she wasn't a Chimera but she knew it was only just wishful thinking.

"It's only me and you here, so you don't have to worry about the others overhearing and Tracy. I know you two don't exactly get along." Theo almost laughed as he thought about the tension between the two girls down here - almost finding it laughable how cocky Tracy was about the entire situation with Blair even though both he and Blair knew Tracy would lose in a fight against Blair but he figured it was better to let her make her own mistakes without him interfering.

"Got you this, figured you needed to eat." Theo took out some food and drinks for him and Blair as he waited for her to take a bite or a sip but she remained uncooperative even though she hadn't touched anything in days. Blair crossed her arms as she sat down in front of Theo - refusing to touch anything he was giving her, not wanting him to think that she needed his help in any type of way even if her body was crumbling in thirst and hunger.

"Blair, I just want you to eat so you don't die. Why would I poison you with this when I could you in any other way? Give me a little bit more respect than that." Theo told her, smirking at her as he emphasised that if he was going to kill her he definitely wouldn't do it with food of all things.

"I don't know, you could be an awful cook." Blair pointed out as she leaned forward on the table - watching Theo's expressions towards her as she tried to get a better read on him when it came to what he wanted with her. Theo already knew that she was more hesitant to trust him out of everyone in his pack. Both her and Hayden's connections to the McCall's pack were starting to prove complicated in him trying to get the two girls to trust him with his plans. Theo hoping that the two would finally give in soon before they gave him any more headaches when it came to his plans.

"You're right, I'm an awful cook. That's why I bought it." Theo explained as he turned the bag around so she could see the brand on it - Blair tilting her head as she nodded hesitantly before taking some of the food since it was now a guarantee Theo hadn't gotten his hands on it when it was being cooked.