twenty-one

"Okay, I wrote the name on the envelope with my left hand so that they wouldn't know who it was, just like you told me to do

"Okay, I wrote the name on the envelope with my left hand so that they wouldn't know who it was, just like you told me to do." Lydia announced as she passed the envelope through the mailbox before moving back to her car as she held her phone in her other hand. The two girls had come up with an elaborate plan in order for Blair to not get caught with what she was planning since she knew Stiles and the Sheriff would both yell at her if they ever found out.

"Good, they didn't see you right?" Blair asked as she walked along the streets of Paris as she went to the location Isaac told her to meet him at. Blair having to do other errands before meeting up with her best friend - which he still thought was ridiculous since she barely knew French to try and navigate it by herself in the first place.

"No, Sheriff is at work and Stiles is hanging out with Scott," Lydia informed Blair as she sat in the front seat of her car before putting Blair on the loudspeaker so that she could drive. Blair biting her lip slightly at the mention of Scott, Lydia already hearing the silence as she knew what Blair was going to ask next.

"How is he?" Blair asked her hesitantly, Lydia noticing the hesitation when she talked about her now ex-boyfriend. Blair was still processing the fact that she and Scott were broken up despite the fact the two had been broken up for a while now.

"Well, considering he broke up with you, I should be asking you that question. But he's fine, just missing you I assume. Have you two talked since the breakup?" Lydia asked since she knew Scott had once again broken up with Blair at the start of summer, the guilt of what had happened in Mexico was weighing too heavy on his mind - causing him to push Blair further and further away before eventually breaking up with her.

"Uh, yeah. He called me twice since I've gotten here. The first time was to make sure I landed safely and got to Isaac's without any hassle and the second time was to apologize for biting me again." Blair revealed to Lydia who took in the information - Lydia and Stiles already trying to think of ways to get the two back together since they knew that Blair and Scott were lost without each other. Stiles had convinced Lydia that Scott and Blair were perfect together and since Blair was Lydia's closest friend in the pack she tried to think of what was going to be the best for her and what would make Blair the happiest rather than trying to give in completely to Stiles's antics.

"So, what's going to happen when you come back? Are you two going to get back together again?" Lydia asked as she pulled out of the street before she was caught by either Stiles or the Sheriff and they started asking questions about why she was there. Lydia wanted to get all the information she could out of Blair in order to let Stiles know if they should stop their plans in trying to get the two back together again or not.

"No, I think Scott needs time and maybe, I do too. I think it will be good for us to go back to being friends." Blair didn't want to add for now since she didn't know if there was any chance of her and Scott ever getting back together. Blair had been trying her hardest to move on from him with the help with her friends but she still wasn't used to life without Scott McCall just yet.