twenty-seven

"No hospital

"No hospital." Was all Lydia heard come from Blair, Blair continued to repeat the two words over and over again as she begged her to not go to the hospital for some reason unknown to Lydia. Lydia closing her eyes as she continued to put pressure on Blair's wound - the screams from the fight downstairs filling her ears as she tried to ignore the sound to focus on Blair's injuries instead instead of what could possibly be happening to her mother and friends downstairs. Lydia trying to calm Blair down while not freaking out herself which was proving to be immensely difficult as the tears of panic continued to pour down her face at the thought of losing Blair or her mom because of Tracy.

Scott, Stiles, Theo, and Deaton finally entered the police station as they followed the pool of blood on the ground to see Lydia clutching onto a bleeding Blair as she lied on the floor - Lydia's hands covered in blood as she kept applying pressure to the wound so that Blair wouldn't bleed out completely before help came. Scott's mouth parting in shock as he took in the severity of Blair's injuries in front of him.

"Please help me, I don't know what's going on with her." Lydia told Scott quickly, completely panicking with Blair freaking out in front of her - her blood seeming to come out faster whenever she moved or twisted in her opposition to going to the hospital. Blair continuing to cry in pain knowing she needed to get help but refused to even attempt to go to a hospital. Even if her reason for going to a hospital would sound completely stupid to anyone else, she couldn't bear the guilt if she went and someone found out her secret.

"Don't let them take me to the hospital. Please, Lydia." Blair kept begging Lydia as Scott stopped in front of the two of them as he tried to take in the scene in front of him. Lydia's eye's pleading with Scott to do something since she didn't want Blair to die on the floor of the police station, knowing that Blair would listen to Scott more than she would listen to Lydia when it came to calming her down. Blair glancing up at Scott - noticing how his eyes were scanning everything but remained still in his spot, unable to move or do anything out of pure shock of the situation.

Theo pushing past Scott as he moved down beside Lydia quickly as he took his belt off to instead tighten it against Blair's wound to slow the bleeding so that she would be able to make it to the hospital.

"I need to leave, I don't want to go to the hospital. Please, you guys got to get me out of here." Blair refused as she tried to sit up to try and leave before letting out sudden a scream of pain - snapping Scott out of the trance he was in as he leaned down on the floor next to Blair as he tried to calm her down. Scott grabbing her shoulder as he placed his hand on her shoulder before she hurt herself even more - his veins turning black as he began to take the pain away for her.

"Hey, Blair. You need to go to hospital otherwise you're going to die. I need you to hold on until the ambulance gets here, okay? We can't lose you too." Scott told her as gently as possible as she turned around to him with her blood covering all of her arms and shirt. Stiles only catching up now as he stood at the door in shock of what was going on as he tried to take in the sight in front of him.