twenty-four

Blair was sitting beside Scott in the library when Stiles came up running to the table as he laid out a piece of paper in between Scott and Blair - looking far too excited over a piece of paper which could only mean that he had found a pie...

Blair was sitting beside Scott in the library when Stiles came up running to the table as he laid out a piece of paper in between Scott and Blair - looking far too excited over a piece of paper which could only mean that he had found a piece of evidence to confirm his suspicions of Theo Raeken.

"So you found something?" Scott asked curiously as Blair, Kira, and Malia all dropped their work to see what Stiles had managed to find in his attempts to find clues that Theo was evil.

"Another signature. This is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago. Now, this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago." Stiles pointed out the comparison between the two signatures or lack thereof as Blair nodded her head in agreement - not understanding what she was looking at but agreeing nonetheless since it sounded right regardless.

"How did you get his transfer form?" Kira asked confused as Blair scratched the back of her head awkwardly once Kira asked her question since she already knew how and when Stiles had gotten the piece of paper - holding her head down guiltily since she may have aided and abetted in Stiles's stealing the transfer form.

"Did you break into the Administration office?" Scott asked Stiles accusingly since he knew his best friend sometimes had tendencies to get information by means that weren't exactly legal or ever legal for that matter.

"No, I did not break into the Administration office," Stiles stated as Kira, Malia and Scott gave him stares of disbelief while Blair looked to the floor instead considering she didn't want to get herself caught or to go down with Stiles.

"Okay, I might have given twenty bucks to Blair and she broke into the Administration office for me," Stiles revealed sheepishly as Blair turned her head back to him with a look of betrayal on her face, not believing that Stiles had tatted her out to the pack since she believed the twenty bucks also was giving her safety from being told on.

"Hey, snitches get stitches!" Blair told him as she pointed her finger at Stiles while narrowing her eyes at him while debating him if she hit him or not for snitching on her.

"Seriously?" Scott turned to Blair in disbelief that she had actually helped Stiles's thievery as she shrugged her shoulders in response considering she did get a good amount of money for it.

"Twenty dollars is a lot of money for something Stiles could easily do for free. It was a very good deal for me." Blair defended herself to Scott before Stiles interrupted the two's conversation since he wanted the attention to be on him and the papers and not the fact that he had bribed Blair to steal them.

"Can we just focus on the signatures, please? They're different." Stiles diverted their attention back to the paper's in front of him as he tried to explain what he had found to them. Blair leaning her head to the side to read the signatures again.