thirty-five

"Shoulder?" Blair asked as she leaned against the doorframe as she watched Stiles inspect his wound from Donovan

"Shoulder?" Blair asked as she leaned against the doorframe as she watched Stiles inspect his wound from Donovan. Blair had been staying at the Stilinski's the past week since Stiles wanted to keep an eye on her after the incident at the High School. The Sheriff certainly didn't object to Blair staying over so much considering he felt safer knowing the girl had other people to live with during all of this rather than staying in her apartment by herself.

"Yeah, what about yours?" Stiles asked as Blair pulled down her shirt slightly to show him her wound. Stiles walked over as he stared at it before pulling down his shirt as he inspected the difference between the two wounds. Blair's appearing worse than Stiles's considering she accidentally redamaged it during her fall down the stairs.

"Mines look disgusting, huh?" Blair laughed to herself since she knew hers was definitely going to leave a long scar with how long it was taking to heal over. Stiles nodded his head in confirmation as he stared at both of their wounds - neither of them being able to get rid of the physical reminder of what had happened that night with Donovan.

"We'll figure it out." Stiles sighed as he covered his shoulder back up as Blair did the same as he went to go and grab his phone as he turned back to Blair. Both of them had been ignoring all of their problems since Blair had temporarily been staying with them - neither of them daring to ever bring up Donovan in case his dad ever walked in unannounced and overheard them.

"Have you told your dad yet, about Parrish? Or Parrish about Parrish." Blair asked as the two began to walk down the stairs. Blair had found out a couple of nights ago from Stiles about how Parrish happened to be the ones collecting the bodies - Blair guessing it hopefully had something to do with his supernatural powers and that he wasn't actually the bad guy since she thought of Parrish as a friend of theirs right now.

"Nope, have you talked to Scott about you know what?" Stiles asked as he pulled open the front door to see Lydia in her car waiting for the two so that they could go searching for the Nemeton and the dead Chimeras.

"That's a stupid question, the answer is no. I've been taking a leaf out of your book and ignoring all my problems." Blair answered sarcastically as she went into the backseat of Lydia's car as let Stiles take the passenger seat since she knew he had a thing about controlling the radio or whatever car he was in. Lydia overhearing the end of their conversation but deciding not to question whatever the two were talking about this time considering she was pretty sure that both of their heads ran a mile of a minute when it came to new conversations - Lydia could barely keep up with the two sometimes.

—•

"It's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." Stiles pointed out as the three came to a stop since they had been walking around the woods for at least forty minutes - the extra time they had cleared to search for the Nemeton didn't seem to be enough since they were still walking around the woods completely lost without getting any closer to finding the Nemeton.