twenty-two

"Thanks again for giving me a ride

"Thanks again for giving me a ride." Blair thanked the Yukimuras as the four of them sat in the car during the traffic jam as the car remained still in all of the traffic. Blair still feeling a tad guilty that she had to get a ride from them in the first place since she didn't want to feel like an inconvenience to the family who already had to store their own suitcases let alone adding Blair's to the trunk as well.

"No problem, wouldn't want you to have to pay for a taxi all the way back to Beacon Hills," Ken explained, brushing off Blair's thanks since he knew that it wouldn't have been kind of them to let Blair go all the way to Beacon Hills by herself when they were also driving back from the airport.

Kira turned her attention to Blair as she moved closer to talk to her friend since neither of them had been in Beacon Hills all summer since Blair was in France while Kira and her family went back to New York.

"Have you talked to Scott yet?" Kira asked as she tried to hold in her excitement about the possibility of the two talking. Everyone in the pack seeming to be mainly concerned with Scott and Blair's relationship - Blair holding her phone up as she swung it in her hands. While Lydia had been constantly hearing Blair's side of things of the relationship, Kira had heard more of Scott's since the two had actually become closer friends since everything that had happened in the town. However, Blair knew this since Lydia had accidentally let it slip and therefore she was going to keep her feelings about the breakup zip to Kira incase she told Scott. Blair actually did talk to Stiles about the breakup after much coercing which really only consisted of Stiles asking her if she was okay and then her crying in his arms which took both him and Malia by surprise by it happened. Malia's only response to comforting Blair was awkwardly patting her on the back and asking Stiles what she was supposed to do.

"No signal," Blair commented as her lips formed a straight line since she had promised Scott to text him when she landed - only being able to send him one text at the airport before her phone had lost all of its signal. Blair didn't even know why she was trying so hard on her phone for it to work to text Scott in the first place, yet she still kept holding it up in an attempt to get a signal.

"Are you ready to see him again?" Kira asked hesitantly as she raised an eyebrow at Blair as she shrugged her shoulders in response since she didn't know how to answer the question considering she didn't know whether or not she was really ready to see her ex-boyfriend again after months of not seeing him.

"I'm going to try and get some signal," Blair explained after, Kira agreeing to go with her as the two girls got out of the car as Kira stood on the roof before looking down at Blair as she held her hand out to help Blair jump on top of the vehicle with her. Blair using her strength to get her on top of the car even though she was worried about the damage this could possibly do to Yukimura's car with the weight of both teenage girls pressing down on it.

The two held their phones up as they tried to get a signal for them to call their friends - trying to alert them that they might be late for the Senior Scribe night. Blair starting to worry that the fact they were going to be late was going to cause them to get death threats by one Stiles Stilinski since he insisted that all of them had to be present for the scribe. Blair was considering finishing her senior year in Paris for a while and when she accidentally let it slip to Stiles she had gotten at least thirty voicemails rambling as to why that was a bad idea. After the twentieth one, Isaac took it upon himself to book Blair a flight so he didn't have to hear the voicemails anymore.