thirty-six

"Where are we going?" Blair asked confused as Scott helped her to the car while Theo started it so that they could move quicker considering how rough Blair was beginning to look

       "Where are we going?" Blair asked confused as Scott helped her to the car while Theo started it so that they could move quicker considering how rough Blair was beginning to look. Blair's arm wrapped loosely around Scott's shoulder as she tried to figure out what was happening around her since she had just woken up a little while ago.

"We can't take Hayden to the hospital to get help but we can take you." Scott tried to explain at the same time his mom pulled up to the clinic. Melissa rushing over once she noticed the state of Blair - placing her hand on Blair's cheek as she noticed how hot the girl was before turning to Scott in worry. Blair giving Melissa a reassuring smile to try and convince the woman she was okay even if she could obviously tell differently.

"What happened?" Melissa asked Blair instead of Scott as she held one of the girl's hands in her own - knowing the girl was having a tough time lately with being sick and having consistent injuries.

"I'm okay, Melissa. Promise." Blair tried to convince her weakly but Melissa could already tell something was deeply wrong with the girl with how she was struggling to stand up on her own even with Scott's help. Scott holding her up with his strength rather than letting her use up any more of her strength.

"You need to make sure she gets to the hospital safely." Melissa pointed to Theo in warning who nodded his head as Scott helped Blair get into the passenger seat of Theo's car. Scott slowly releasing his grip on Blair as he stared hesitantly between the two - still unsure if she should let Blair and Theo leave even though he knew he couldn't be in two places at once.

"Scott, she's going to be okay, right?" Blair asked before he left as she checked that he would help take care of Hayden while she was getting help in the hospital. Scott nodded his head even if he wasn't too completely sure of that answer himself.

Blair and Theo remained in a peaceful silence - her eyes closing slightly as she missed the route that they were going on, focusing solely on the words coming from the radio to keep herself awake instead of any of her surroundings.

"Theo, can you call Stiles or Lydia when we get there?" Blair asked him quietly, wanting to see either Stiles or Lydia when she got to the hospital since she knew they would both come immediately if they knew she was sick at all.

"Yeah, I'll call them." Theo lied as he pulled up to where he knew the Dread Doctors would be waiting for Blair and none of the real doctors she was expecting. Blair went to open the door without looking at her surroundings - having some faith that Theo brought her to the hospital without thinking any more of it.

"Hey, don't hurt yourself. I can get you." Theo reassured Blair as she nodded her head - Theo hesitating in his seat before moving closer to Blair as he placed his hand on the side of her cheek without any warning.

"What's wrong?" Blair asked, noticing the expression on his face as he kissed the top of her head gently. Blair staring at him confused before he moved out of the car to help get her out of the car.