eighteen

Blair was called to Beacon Hills Memorial after Stiles managed to get hurt since apparently she was Stiles's second emergency contact after Sheriff Stilinski of course

    Blair was called to Beacon Hills Memorial after Stiles managed to get hurt since apparently she was Stiles's second emergency contact after Sheriff Stilinski of course. Blair decided not to question why she was second instead of Scott or Malia since it was classified as an emergency. Blair showing up at the hospital room at the exact moment Stiles began to try and escape from it.

"I'm completely and totally fine." Stiles tried to lie to Melissa and Blair as both of them stood in front of Stiles to prevent him from leaving since neither of them believed that he was telling the truth. Both of them having previous experience in listening to Stiles try and convince others he was fine when he obviously wasn't - especially when it came to his health. Neither of them were going to loosen up any time soon and just let him walk out of the hospital room without getting checked on by a doctor first.

"Uh-uh-uh. You completely and totally have a concussion, Stiles. Lie back down. The doctor said you're not leaving without a CT scan." Melissa ordered Stiles since she had asssessed his symptoms and knew he had all the signs of a concussion. Blair stood behind Melissa as the backup since she wasn't afraid to drag back Stiles to the hospital bed if he didn't listen to Melissa himself.

"Listen to Melissa, she's smarter than you." Blair agreed with Melissa, still finding it strange to use her first name even if Melissa insisted on Blair calling her by her first name every time she even tried to call her Ms. McCall since it made her feel older than she already was.

"We still haven't paid for the last one." Stiles tried to leave again as Blair grabbed Stiles and pushed him back into the room again as she gave him a look that reminded him of a parent scolding their child. Blair staring at him disappointedly as she pointed back to the hospital bed.

"Meredith is at the station. Your dad said it could take some time but he will get her to talk. Even if I let you go, what would you do?" Melissa asked as she waited for Stiles to reveal what his plan was if he managed to escape the hospital. Stiles reluctantly giving in as he finally went and sat back down on the hospital bed.

"Can you do me one little favor?" Stiles asked Melissa as she agreed immediately to help Stiles out since it would make him more content to stay in the room instead of trying to make another effort to leave again.

"Anything." Melissa agreed to Stiles as he turned around to her on the hospital bed. Melissa hoping that by helping out with Stiles that he would actually comply with her orders.

"Can you get me a tape player?" Stiles asked Melissa causing Blair to furrow her eyebrows in confusion at Stiles's request due to how random it was considering they were in a hospital. Blair deciding to not even question it since it might actually work to convince the hyperactive boy to sit still.

"Like cassettes?" Melissa clarified for herself as she tried to figure out how to
help Stiles and what he was looking for.