thirteen

"Blair, come on

     "Blair, come on. Talk to me." Stiles begged her as he followed Blair out of the jeep. Scott, Malia, and Kira were waiting for the pair inside the high school - Stiles insisting that he needed to bring Blair to the school since he had told the pack that he had majorly pissed her off which was evident in the fact she had ignored him the entire car ride.

Blair stopped abruptly as she turned in her spot, crossing her hands against her chest as she waited for Stiles to talk and explain himself. Stiles widening his eyes in surprise that she was actually going to talk to him as he scrambled for words to explain.

"You said not to tell you." Stiles blurted out, as he referred to when Blair told Stiles and Scott to not tell her whatever they were hiding since she didn't want to lie to anyone. Blair scoffed in disbelief, not believing Stiles actually thought that was a valid excuse for lying to her.

"I thought you stole something, I didn't think you were hiding the fact Malia was my family!" Blair yelled at him, Stiles squeezing his eyes when she began to raise her voice at him. Stiles not liking the fact that he was the one getting yelled at despite the fact everyone had hidden it from her. Stiles clearly not considering the fact that Blair felt the most betrayed by him since she thought after the Valkyrie and the Nogitsune extravaganza that they trusted each other more.

"She's Peter Hale's daughter, okay? He's literally satan in a v-neck. I'm trying to think of a way to break it to her easily that her dad is literally a mass murderer, okay?" Stiles phrased out, Blair sighing as she dropped her hands by her waist seeming to finally forgive Stiles.

"Okay, fine. But you tell her soon, dick, or I will. You can't be in love with someone and lie to them about something important at the same time, asshole." Blair threatened Stiles since she didn't believe he should decide for Malia if she should know her own family or not - mass murders or not. Blair began to turn around before Stiles grabbed her back, his eyes staring at her jacket in deep concentration before moving it - revealing the gun that she was hiding in her pocket.

"Blair, what the hell? You could get arrested for having that here." Stiles whispered to Blair, whose only response was to zip up her jacket so that no one else would accidentally see it. Blair turning her head to make sure no one else was beside her and Stiles as she continued to talk.

"And? Stiles, our friends are on a supernatural dead pool. A Deadpool that I was a cipher key for by the way and considering two of the assassins went to our school and one of them tried to kill me to get to Scott, I'm not taking any chances." Blair explained to him, Stiles sighing as he tried to think of what to do before finally nodding his head - deciding to have enough trust in Blair that she wouldn't get herself caught and in trouble.

"Okay, just don't drop it or get yourself expelled and definitely do not show it to anyone else. And when we finish the PSAT, you're telling me exactly how many weapons you have and are hiding in school." Stiles warned Blair, not wanting her to get in trouble for carrying a gun to school despite the fact she had carried weapons in before such as knives or brass knuckles but nothing as dangerous as a gun and it was started to freak Stiles out despite the fact he knew she was only carrying it in case of life or death.