forty-two

"If you hurt her, Theo-" Blair began one of her many threats of the day towards Theo after he told her about him and Malia teaming up to take down the Desert Wolf

    "If you hurt her, Theo-" Blair began one of her many threats of the day towards Theo after he told her about him and Malia teaming up to take down the Desert Wolf. Blair had a strange sense of doom leering in her stomach ever since Theo had told her that he was working with Malia. She couldn't let anything happen to Malia - she was one of the only people she had left. The short amount of people Blair had in life, she swore she would protect until the day she died.

"Do you want Deaton to die?" Theo asked next as he cut Blair off, bringing up the same point he had to Malia to convince them that what he was going to do wasn't going to hurt anyone. The only problem was that Blair could see through him more than Malia possibly could.

"I don't want anyone to die which is why I hate all of your plans," Blair answered as she crossed her arms against her chest - hating the manipulation tactic Theo was trying to use on her to get her approval of the plan. Blair wasn't going to let his lies and pretty smiles try and convince of a plan she knew he wasn't being fully honest with. He had an ulterior motive, and she wanted to know what it is.

"If I was going to kill her, do you think I would be standing here telling you about the plan?" Theo pointed out smugly as he raised an eyebrow at her causing Blair to walk away from him while Theo walked after her - clearly not done with the conversation since he wanted her approval for it before he left. Everyone else in the pack could tell there was some strange dynamic between Blair and Theo. No one could tell if either of the two actually cared about each other but their was a secret authoritative presence to Blair that even Theo seemed to respect.

"You wanted us to work together, I'm trying my hardest to do that considering you using my family as blackmail. When are you going to let me help in plans that could help in Beacon Hills rather than following around you or Tracy?" Blair asked, knowing she had left Tracy to help tie up Deucalion in the sewer tunnels to meet Theo. She still hadn't told him that they had succeeded in their plan to get the Desert Wolf considering the new stupidity of Theo's current plan.

"Soon. Everything has a time and place in this plan, Blair." Theo told her calmly rather than getting angry with her for trying to over involve herself with all of his plans. Theo knew where Blair needed to be in these plans, she was just a piece of his chess game to knock the Alpha.

"Okay, then let me come. I'll be in the back, they won't even know I'm there. You don't even know how dangerous the Desert Wolf is to be going in there with whatever plan you have." Blair pointed to Theo as she gestured to him, knowing full well how stupid of a plan this was after listening to Stiles's and Malia investigating the Desert Wolf for months and months on end.

"Are you worried about me?" Theo asked with a slight shock that she was showing some sign of worry about him in all of this.

"I don't know how much of a bitch you think I am, but I don't want you to die Theo. But most importantly, I don't want anyone to hurt Malia especially not her mother. So, I swear to god if you do anything that hurts her in this plan - hunters or not. I'm coming for you, Beast alive or not. I don't care, I'll kill you." Blair warned as she stepped closer to Theo before moving out of his way. Theo grabbing Blair's arm as he brought her back in front of him.