five

"The table's Italian," Peter informed Braeden as the three Hale's sat in front of the mercenary as they tried to make some sort of negotiation with her

    "The table's Italian," Peter informed Braeden as the three Hale's sat in front of the mercenary as they tried to make some sort of negotiation with her. Braeden's boots on the table seeming to bother Peter as he glared at her in response - clearly already taking a disliking to Braeden despite the woman not being here that long. Blair didn't see why Peter was making a big deal about Braeden marking the furniture since Peter didn't even live here in the first place. Although, he liked to act like he did since he never seemed to leave the Loft to go to his own apartment.

"So are these boots. Are we going to talk about interior design and fashion, or are we going to talk numbers?" Braeden asked, causing Blair's smile to grow in amusement since she had never seen someone successfully piss off Peter in one simple sentence - except for Stiles Stilinski but he didn't count since pissing off people he shouldn't was his hidden talent. Blair seriously didn't know how Stiles managed to stay alive half the time since any time he was left with someone who could possibly kill him, all he did was piss them off further than humanly possible.

"You're funny, I like her," Blair told Peter as she pointed proudly to Braeden in front of them. The only trait she needed to like her was the fact that she seemed to annoy Peter as much as she did. Peter rolling his eyes at her sentence since he didn't see Blair's approval of Braeden as a good thing.

"You like anyone who hates me, it's not a big accomplishment." Peter pointed out, Blair nodding in agreement with him since she loved to piss Peter off in any way she possibly could even if that meant befriending the mercenary in front of them since Peter disliked her.

Derek sighing at the two's behaviour beside him, wondering if they would ever be able to get along for five minutes for the sake of his own sanity since all they did was argue with each other over the simplest of things. Peter beginning to write down numbers on the piece of paper as he handed it to Braeden who changed it to fit her own needs before sliding it back to Peter - Blair trying to keep her laughter in when she noticed how many zeroes Braeden had added to the amount already knowing that Peter was going to have a hissy fit at her demand.

"We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the President." Peter pointed out to Braeden when he noticed the large sum of money she was requesting for them to pay. Peter honestly didn't think that Kate Argent was worth this amount of money that Braeden was trying to charge them. In fact, Peter didn't think that she should be even worth more than a hundred bucks.

"I was hired by the Calaveras to find Kate. You're hiring me to find her first. Going against the Calaveras is what's going to cost you." Peter crossing out the zeros as passed the paper back to Braeden, obviously rejecting her demand for more money as Blair rolled her eyes at Peter's lack of cooperation with Braeden considering Peter clearly had the money to pay her after what she had found out yesterday when he got robbed. Blair thinking that if Braeden found the money Kate had stolen from Peter, he definitely wouldn't have any problem paying her or anyone for that matter. Braeden stared at the piece of paper before placing her hand on it and pushing it back towards the Hale's - her stubbornness shining through as she refused to take any less than her original demand.