twenty-three

"So, the new werewolf

     "So, the new werewolf. Is he cute?" Lydia asked as she linked her arm through Blair's since Lydia insisted on the two driving together for the first day of school. Blair had used the remaining money she had saved up during France in order to buy herself an apartment - Derek giving her a family discount in his apartment building when she decided to it. While Derek offered Blair to take the loft for herself while he was gone, Blair insisted she needed a clean slate in the town and that included a new apartment - one that she had worked blood and tears to buy for herself.

"Yes, but why does that matter?" Blair answered honestly since she didn't want to lie to Lydia about Theo. Blair wasn't going to deny that Theo was cute in some sense but he didn't hold a candle to Scott in her book at least.

"Well, because you're newly single and maybe dating someone who's new and already knows about everything supernatural would be perfect for you," Lydia suggested as Blair stopped in her tracks and stared at Lydia to see if she was serious as Lydia looked at her expectedly since she wanted Blair to move on from Scott. It had already been over five months since Scott and Blair broke up, and Lydia didn't want Blair to hold onto a relationship that had been over for a quite a while since it didn't look like the two were getting back together anytime soon.

"Lydia, I don't want to date anyone else." Blair stared as if it was obvious while Lydia gave her an expectant look. Blair didn't know how else to explain to Lydia that the only person she could ever see herself having a future with was Scott McCall. No one else would even came close in her books to what Scott was to her and no one ever will. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Blair wasn't going to be over Scott for a long time.

"Blair, I love you and Scott together. I really do. But you two have been broken up for a long time, way too long. Get out there, move on. At least test the waters a little bit. You deserve to be happy after everything." Lydia suggested as Blair hesitantly shrugged her shoulders in agreement as Lydia brought the two to their first class together - AP Bio.

Blair went to sit in the seat beside Lydia before Lydia nodded behind her - giving her the hint to go find someone else to sit with instead of sitting beside her.

"Lydia." Blair continued as she stared at her while one of their classmates went to sit in the seat beside Lydia meaning that Blair's seat had officially been taken.

"Go, spread your wings." Lydia encouraged Blair to go and talk to new people, Blair walking to the back of the classroom as Theo lifted his head up when he saw her walking down the aisle - watching in amusement as Blair stared around her cluelessly since she didn't know how to approach new people and sit beside them in the class.

"Hey, Blair, right?" Theo asked as Blair came to a stop once she heard his voice calling out her name as she noticed him sitting at the desk by himself, noticing it was one of the only available spots in the back of the classroom. Lydia turning her head as she watched the interaction, neither Scott nor Kira questioning why Lydia was spying on their classmates as they tried to find the pages in the textbook that they needed for the class.