three

Blair followed after Stiles as the two ran behind Scott into the animal clinic as he held Derek in his arms

     Blair followed after Stiles as the two ran behind Scott into the animal clinic as he held Derek in his arms. The group bringing Derek in as they laid him on the metal table of Deaton's office so that Deaton could check out Derek's condition for himself since they couldn't explain all of this accurately over the phone.

"Wow," Deaton muttered in shock as he stared down at Derek's young body in front of him - not expecting this when Scott had first called him and told him that they had found Derek in a slightly weird position.

"Wow? Wow as in, 'I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do,' kind of wow? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for." Stiles asked in a rushed manner, the panic filling him as he stared up at Deaton - hoping that the emissary would have all the answers like he usually did.

"No pressure." Blair finished for Stiles even if there definitely was pressure for the vet to help them bring back her brother into his usual twenty-three old body.

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities," Deaton explained to Stiles as Blair held her head down and let out a sigh at his answer since she had her hopes up that Deaton had seen something like this before.

"He's cold. Really cold." Lydia pointed out to them as she felt Derek's hand beside her, Deaton beginning to hold Derek's other hand up as he realized Lydia was right and that Derek's hand was freezing cold.

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked Deaton since none of them knew how long this was going to last, Stiles noticing Blair's eyes widen at Scott's statement as he placed his hand on her shoulder - hoping that it would comfort her a little bit.

"Please say no." Blair closed her eyes as she began tapping her leg on the ground as she started to fiddle with her hands - Stiles knowing it was just Blair's usual sign of worry since Blair didn't really know how to express all of her worries in her words usually - picking up on her other mannerisms that usually showed how worried she really was about something.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton explained to them while he shined his flashlight into Derek's eyes as he checked for his pupils being responsive.

"So what do we do with him?" Stiles asked him as he stared back down at Derek on the table in front of them - still in shock that Derek was now the same age as them.

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton explained, Blair nodding her head in the agreement since she knew Deaton had the best experience when it came to helping the supernatural and trusted him to keep an eye on her big brother for them.

"You mean from Kate?" Stiles asked him as he looked up at Deaton, Blair's eyes drifting back down to Derek as he talked - wondering how he was going to react when he found out that his psychotic dead ex-girlfriend was actually alive.