thirty-seven

"Blair?" Hayden whispered gently, slightly more relieved that Blair was here with her since she didn't trust any of the other Chimeras in the tunnels with her considering the limited interaction she had had with any of them

"Blair?" Hayden whispered gently, slightly more relieved that Blair was here with her since she didn't trust any of the other Chimeras in the tunnels with her considering the limited interaction she had had with any of them. The girl had been unconscious for longer than she had expected considering she had been like even when Hayden even was brought into the tunnels with the rest of them.

"Is she one of us?" Hayden asked Theo cautiously as she used her sleeve to wipe some of the sweat off Blair's head for her. Blair's breathing starting to increase as Hayden turned her head around to see Blair starting to open her eyes causing her to let out a sigh of relief that she was okay and not dead.

"She's awake," Hayden announced in relief that her friend was okay as Theo moved her out of the way as he sat in front of Blair to check on her current condition considering he was starting to wonder if something had happened during the Dread Doctors operation that had caused her to be out for so long compared to the others.

"Blair? Can you hear me?" Theo asked quietly as Blair stared blankly at him before suddenly spitting at him directly in his eye causing him to let out a laugh before wiping it off quickly. Blair's face remaining blank as she stared back at Theo without reacting to him laughing at her anger directed towards him.

"It's good to know you still have your spirit after your surgery," Theo commented sarcastically - glad that it was at least successful but Blair didn't think the same as she moved forward to try and hit Theo but Hayden grabbed her and pulled her back before she could get into a fight with him since the younger girl was in the dark of all of the things Theo had done to the town and to Blair's friends.

"Blair, he brought us back from the dead." Hayden tried to explain to her but it only caused Blair to yank her arm out of Hayden's grasp since she wasn't going to calm down just because Theo had tried to help her in his own twisted sense since she didn't want to be brought back from the dead if it meant this.

"Yeah, he might've done shit for you but that doesn't mean anything to me," Blair explained to Hayden frustrated who was trying to figure out this whole Chimera situation herself but she knew she had to calm Liam's friend down before she did something to piss off Theo since it was clear he was stronger than most of them down here. Hayden wanted to stay on Theo's good side but it seemed like Blair felt the complete opposite of her when it came to their feelings towards Theo.

"That's the werewolf temper kicking in," Theo informed Blair as she snapped her head back and forth as it finally kicked in exactly what Theo did to her. Blair closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath, both of them assuming she had calmed down before Blair turned to Theo as she slammed him to the ground before punching him across the face out of anger for what he had helped do to her. Blair wasn't stupid to be aware that all of this was because of her short-lived friendship with the boy, one that she was starting to extremely regret.