twenty-nine

"Hey, are you going to Eichen tonight?" Scott asked Blair as he approached her at her locker, Blair nodding her head since she already knew Stiles was going and knew she had to backup him since he hadn't exactly been showing up to school late...

"Hey, are you going to Eichen tonight?" Scott asked Blair as he approached her at her locker, Blair nodding her head since she already knew Stiles was going and knew she had to backup him since he hadn't exactly been showing up to school lately after what had happened with Donovan. Blair knowing she needed to cover for Stiles at every chance possible so he wouldn't slip up and reveal what had happened before he was ready to come clean about what had happened with Donovan.

"Are you sure? I mean what about your injury." Scott asked in concern for Blair, not wanting her to injure herself more since her injury in the station. Scott thinking that Blair was already pushing herself more than she should be considering everything that had happened in the past couple weeks.

"Oh, I'll be fine," Blair commented as she finally closed her locker, accidentally letting out a hiss of pain from the wound in her shoulder. Blair closing her eyes when she realised Scott had picked up on the nose she had accidentally emitted.

"Are you sure?" Scott asked worriedly since her sound of pain didn't go unnoticed by him, Blair turning around as she gave him a fake smile as she tried to convince him that she would be okay even if her shoulder was killing her with how much strain she had been putting on it the past couple days.

"Yeah, I just knocked my shoulder off something this morning. Still hurts, I guess." Blair explained, not lying since she did technically slam her wounded shoulder into the door on her way out of the house. Blair being careful of her choice of words so that Scott wouldn't be able to detect that she was lying to him.

"Want me to check on the wound or I could ask my mum to look at it for you?" Scott asked since he had gotten better at cleaning his own wounds, Blair shaking her head no immediately considering how she couldn't let Scott know about the state of any of her injuries since it would only bring her more questions that she didn't want to answer right now.

"No! I mean no, you don't have to do that. Just a slight strain in my shoulder is all. Nothing to worry about." Blair explained before quickly walking away from Scott, not wanting him to see her wound and know that she was lying to him.

Scott noticed Blair's shirt start to shift on her shoulder, a piece of gauze sticking out before she quickly fixed it up before anyone noticed it. Scott growing confused about why Blair would need gauze for straining her shoulder.

—•—

"Hello? Anyone there?" Blair watched as Lydia pressed the intercom button while she and Stiles stood against the Jeep waiting for them to be let in to Eichen House. Scott turned around as both Blair and Stiles started to straighten up when he suddenly turned to them - immediately jumping to the conclusion that they were in trouble or had slipped up about something.