forty-one

"Can one of you please just shut up?" Blair asked after a couple of seconds as she took her hand away from her head - glaring at both Theo and Tracy for the amount of arguing they were doing about whether Blair should be going with them or not

"Can one of you please just shut up?" Blair asked after a couple of seconds as she took her hand away from her head - glaring at both Theo and Tracy for the amount of arguing they were doing about whether Blair should be going with them or not. Blair honestly didn't care about either of their arguments since she was being forced to be here and she didn't want to listen to Tracy explaining why she was useless.

"You don't like me and I don't like either of you, now can we go before the sun comes up. I want to go to sleep and not waste more time trying to find a beast because you don't like me." Blair snapped causing Tracy to roll her eyes as she left the tunnels, giving up on her argument against Theo to force him to try and leave Blair behind.

"Couldn't have done that five minutes earlier?" Theo asked in a sigh as Blair grabbed her gun off the table as the two of them followed Tracy out. Blair giving Theo more time to hopefully be rude to Tracy since she was tired of watching the girl be obnoxious to everyone else because of her evident crush on Theo.

"Maybe if you said something instead of trying to preserve her feelings so she still has a crush on you, we could work a little bit faster," Blair suggested with a smile as she watched Theo's expression dropped when Blair realized the reason why he had taken so long in his argument with Tracy since he didn't think Tracy's crush on him was that obvious to the others.

"Shut up." Theo pointed to her as he started walking backward in the direction of Tracy. Blair putting her hands up in surrender as she pretended to not be amused about the situation since it was the only form of entertainment she had down here.

—•—

"Did you see it?" Tracy asked the two of them as they jumped down from the buses - Tracy opting to run rather than being fast when it came to tracking down the Beast.

"It was too fast," Theo answered as Blair rolled her eyes since that was an understatement considering the thing was six times the size of them. Blair wasn't able to comprehend how Theo could think that either of them could run fast enough to catch up to that thing in the first place.

"But it's here?" Tracy breathed out, clearly in fear of the creature Theo had been describing to the pack in detail for the past couple of days.

"No, it's in Los Angeles," Blair answered back sarcastically since she thought it was obvious that the Beast was here otherwise she wouldn't be wasting her weekend searching for it with Tracy and Theo.

"Yeah, it's here. So keep your distance." Theo warned the two of them, hoping that neither of the two girls would be dumb enough to try and go against the Beast themselves.

"Sounds good to me." Blair pointed out as she went to walk away from the two of them, hoping to use his words as a chance to getaway. Theo closing his eyes in frustration before grabbing Blair's arm and pulling her back. Blair frowning at the sudden force as she pouted at Theo for forcing her back.