ten

"Liam's old school is here," Blair announced to Scott and Stiles as she watched the bus pull up to the high school, Scott and Stiles dragging one arm of Blair each as they already started running to the bus once they spotted Liam approac...

     "Liam's old school is here," Blair announced to Scott and Stiles as she watched the bus pull up to the high school, Scott and Stiles dragging one arm of Blair each as they already started running to the bus once they spotted Liam approaching his old team members. All of them seeing the potential this situation had to turn into a disaster for all of them.

The three coming to a stop as they watched Liam try and talk to the team civilly as the taller lacrosse player began to taunt Liam in response. Scott listening to the conversation as he tapped Blair and Stiles to quickly follow after him. Scott dragging Liam back as he forced him to step back from his old classmates while Stiles and Blair began to talk to the prep students or well Stiles talked and Blair glared at all of them from behind Stiles.

"Hey, what's going on prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How are you doing? I'm Stiles, that's my partner in crime, Blair. That's a firm handshake you got there." Stiles introduced him and Blair as he held his hand out for Brett to shake which he chose to ignore since he saw Stiles's introduction to them completely ridiculous. Brett and some of the other boys beginning to check out Blair rather than actually listening to Stiles ramble.

"Hey, listen to my friend. He's talking to you assholes." Blair yelled at some of the ones who were blatantly staring at her rather than Stiles - some of them growing embarrassed once Blair called them out as they avoided her gaze and pretended to pay attention to Stiles instead now they had been caught. Stiles smiling proudly at Blair as she stood up for him before clapping his hands together as he began to talk again - starting to feel like he had his own personal bodyguard by having Blair talk to the Devenford players with him.

"Uh, we're very excited about scrimmage tonight. Uh, but let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field. Go." Stiles and Blair were quick to run away once Stiles finished talking as they pushed Liam away from the prep students quickly - attracting strange looks from the crowd as they scrambled to run away from the bus. Mason staring after his best friend and three juniors weirdly, hoping he would get answers soon as to why Liam had been acting so weird lately.

The three brought Liam into the boy's locker room as Scott, Blair, and Stiles tried to push him under the shower until he was done trying to shift. Scott and Stiles insisting that this method had worked for Scott when he kept shifting in school when he was first bitten. Liam's fangs were starting to show as well as claws and Blair and Stiles were both hoping he didn't try and swipe at them with his claws since he was likely to leave scars on the two.

"Okay, you calm yet?" Stiles asked Liam who continued to growl at them as an answer, Scott nodding to Blair to apply more force as they managed to slam Liam back underneath the shower. The three pouring all of their energy into fighting against Liam's super strength since he was definitely stronger than they had first expected.