eleven

Blair was forced to go to the hospital due to the wounds on her leg as she insisted on Melissa McCall helping her once the knife was removed

       Blair was forced to go to the hospital due to the wounds on her leg as she insisted on Melissa McCall helping her once the knife was removed. Blair didn't exactly like hospitals and was hoping the fact Melissa liked her would help her get out quicker. Melissa laughing at the girl's attempts to sneak out even before the doctors had stitched her up as she leaned about Blair's distaste of hospitals for the first time. Melissa sitting beside Blair the entire time she had got stitched up - Melissa helping Blair calm down the entire time as she held Blair's hand so that she wouldn't freak out.

Rafael coming into the room as soon as Blair was finished getting stitched up since he insisted he needed to talk to Blair about what she had seen in the locker room - needing to get all the information he could about what happened so that he could get Violet charged for assault as well.

"What's up, my least favorite McCall? Here to hang out with me and my favorite McCall." Blair asked Rafael sarcastically, Melissa smiling once Blair referred to her as her favorite McCall. Melissa tried not to act too proud that Blair preferred her over Rafael even though it was obvious that all of Scott's friends preferred Melissa over Rafael. Melissa was already used to Blair teasing Scott about how his mom was the best person in all of Beacon Hills and how he might come second considering how much Melissa bribed her with food whenever the two were at his house.

"I need to talk to you about what happened in the locker room tonight," Rafael explained to Blair, getting straight to the point of the conversation since he knew his son's girlfriend didn't particularly like him or at all for that matter. Blair and Stiles both showing their obvious distaste for the man as soon as he showed up in town. While Stiles dislike may have been rooted in the fact that he had watched the effects of the effects of Rafael leaving Scott, Blair's was purely driven by her protectiveness of Scott - not wanting Rafael to ever hurt him again.

"Violet said she needed to go to the bathroom, I offered to go with her. She said she needed to grab something from the locker room, I realized she was taking too long. I entered the locker room and the bitch stabbed me. Any more details you need?" Blair asked once she finished giving Rafael all the details of what had happened - crossing her hands against her chest. Rafael getting suspicious at how unfazed Blair seemed to be at getting stabbed by an assassin.

"Were you friends with Violet?" Rafael asked curiously, only picking up on that strange detail of the story since he didn't know why Violet and Blair were even together in the first place considering the girl was two grades younger than Blair. Rafael didn't know a lot about Scott and his friends but he did know that they had a strange tolerance to the events that seemed to occur in the town especially the crime scenes and that they always managed to get stumble into.

"Scott's been looking out for the new freshman, Liam. I decided to try and be nice to some of his friends so they would feel involved. Be a social butterfly of whatever the saying is that means to make new friends and it bit me in the ass, okay? Lesson learned, no more talking to strangers on the lacrosse bleachers for further notice." Blair smiled sarcastically as she held her hands up in a surrender position, Rafael nodding as he seemed to get the answers he needed. Even if there was something else about the entire thing, he knew Blair probably wouldn't disclose since all of Scott and his friends seemed to be keeping secrets from everyone in town about what they knew.