six

"Ariel, stop laughing at me," Blair told Lydia off as the red-head pursed her lips together to avoid laughing any further at Blair's expense since she genuinely thought that Blair's reaction to Scott accidentally kissing her in the hallway was...

"Ariel, stop laughing at me," Blair told Lydia off as the red-head pursed her lips together to avoid laughing any further at Blair's expense since she genuinely thought that Blair's reaction to Scott accidentally kissing her in the hallway was hilarious. Blair forcing Lydia to listen to her problems or well her problem with what to do with Scott after he had kissed her in the hallway with no explanation and then proceeded to run away.

"Okay, fine. I'll stop laughing. But, I don't see how this is a problem. Scott is in love with you and you're in love with him. Just get back together already, so you can stop looking at each other like love-sick puppies whenever you think the other isn't looking." Lydia sighed as she closed her locker before turning to Blair who was still appearing as if she was going to throw up since she had been overthinking the incident all day especially since she hadn't seen Scott from it and she was beginning to think that he was avoiding her since she had seen him purposefully run away from her when she had spotted him in the hallway after Econ.

"Yeah, but if it was an accident? What if he really wants me to stay after practice to tell me he wants to break up with me permanently or that he's found someone else or worse he's in love with Stiles and they're using me and Malia as their cover?" Blair started ranting to Lydia as she finally took in a deep breath once she finished ranting.

Lydia staring at Blair exasperated since she had never heard her rant this much in the entire time she had known her. Lydia had never actually heard Blair talk about any of her boy problems since Blair usually went to Isaac with them but right now Blair needed immediate help instead of trying to get through to Isaac when he was probably working.

"You done?" Lydia asked as Blair finally nodded her head that she was finished ranting about the worries about her relationship with Scott since she didn't think she even had even a drop of energy to even find something else to panic over. Blair tended to usually be calm and collected in most matters yet every time it came to Scott McCall it seemed as if all her rational thinking went out the window.

"Scott is in love with you and not Stiles. Trust me. Now go to Lacrosse tryouts and support your boyfriend." Lydia pushed Blair in the opposite direction of where she was going as she directed her towards the lacrosse field instead of letting her stand around and mope about all the what-ifs in her relationship. Blair not blinking as Lydia called Scott her boyfriend, more focused on the fact she was getting forced to still go to the lacrosse tryouts and talk to Scott about him kissing her.

"If this doesn't work out, I'm blaming you, Ariel!" Blair shouted as she started walking backwards to the field, Lydia giving her a shooing motion to go to the field instead of wasting time talking to her. Lydia didn't even have to wait to see what would happen since she already knew that Blair and Scott were going to get back together soon or later. It didn't take a genius to figure out that those two were always going to go back to each other in the end.

"Go get your boyfriend back!" Lydia teased as Blair stuck her tongue out at her jokingly before turning around and actually going to the field instead of arguing with Lydia. Both of them knowing that Lydia had already won the argument without much opposition on Blair's side.